[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some help /biz/. I want to make some extra money on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 300.jpg (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
300.jpg
29KB, 300x300px
Need some help /biz/. I want to make some extra money on the side by selling my sweaty, unwashed underwear to strangers. A few questions:

- How profitable is this business? How much are people generally willing to pay per pair?
- What's the best way to sell? I was thinking Etsy, since I do the work by hand, but maybe Craigslist would be better?
- Since I am male, I was thinking of using men's briefs, but I have a sneaking suspicion that there's a larger market for women's panties. I'm OK with wearing panties around, but would there be any way for buyers to tell that the pair was worn by a dude?
- Are there any risks to doing this? Is it legal? I don't have any diseases that I know of that could make someone seriously ill, and I'd wash my asscrack out first to prevent fecal matter from contaminating it.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>1468239
Just start wearing girl's underwear and find some fake pictures to pretend you're a girl.

Then sell panties and make hella money on Ebay. Good luck.
>>
>>1468239
Instead of actually wearing them, just stretch them out a little, manually, and then squirt a mixture of a very light amount of salt, clam, and shrimp juice. Obviously just in the crotch, not too much, and let it dry before shipping.
>>
>>1468239
why would anyone buy your dirty underwear for more than the cost of a new pair of underwear?
>>
>>1468940
Oh poor, naive anon. I have a female friend that buys pairs of socks, wears them for a few days, and sells them for many, many times more than she bought them for.

As for OP, if he's hot or a twinky-type guy, there's definitely a market for those with old desperate gay men, but pretending you're a girl is probably more profitable.
>>
>>1468239
get a woman to model them so you have pics to make it look more legit, then wear them yourself or figure out how to fake it, something like >>1468938
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.