[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If only someone was on here telling you to buy NXT at 3800 yesterday.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: BitcoinWife.jpg (34KB, 552x367px) Image search: [Google]
BitcoinWife.jpg
34KB, 552x367px
If only someone was on here telling you to buy NXT at 3800 yesterday.

Oh wait, I was.

4200 now and we're just getting started. Tried to make you rich /biz/. Hopefully some of you listened.
>>
>>1467147
If you make good calls, then just fucking trip. People will start listening.
>>
Fuck NXT What about URRE?
>>
i dont really see this 10% increase surpassing what monegro yielded 3 days ago.. volume is too small
>>
>>1467152
yeah you right but I'll take my points where I can get em. plus you gotta think about potential ardor profits for holding nxt now too. so in addition to riding the waves, I'm getting some of the snapshots.

>>1467149
don't know how. not interested to figure it out.
>>
>speculation was right once
>I TOLD YOU SO
>>
>>1467147

I'm pretty sure if I bought and sold what/when ever /biz/ told me to, which is pretty much every hour of every day, I'd be fucking bankrupt by now.
>>
>>1467150
u a mope. gl hf
>>
>>1467154
>>1467155
Buying NXT made absolute sense and fit with TA and FA. It was obviously oversold by weak hands. Your points are semi-valid, but if /biz/ suggests you buy something you can certainly do your own research and that would have led you to the same conclusion.
>>
>>1467160
>NXT

LSE:NXT? What market
>>
File: 1471278769861.jpg (57KB, 499x831px) Image search: [Google]
1471278769861.jpg
57KB, 499x831px
>>1467160

Fair enough
>>
>>1467163
lol NXT/BTC on poloniex.

>>1467164
we'll see how high it goes. could be nothing, but I'm hoping for at least 4500 to make some good money.
>>
>>1467147

>Calling the literal bottom at 3700 and going long
>done this multiple times in a row

http://blog.objectiveforex.com/2016/08/trading-week-82116.html
>>
>>1467176
well shit good work with the site. if you want to hire a creative consultant, I could get that website looking a lot more appealing.

No offense intended, I love that you're doing this, but your design choices leave a lot more to be desired.
>>
>>1467176
>>1467187

website looks fine except the footer is a bit munted
>>
>>1467191
is fine what we're going for these days?

that website has some serious potential, and it could be greatly assisted in the achievement of that potential by better design. I don't know who would look at that and think "Finished Product".

again, from my cursory glimpse at it there's some great content there and I love that someone on /biz/ is doing this.
>>
>>1467193
do you not know what fine means?
>>
>>1467197
Like most words it has several meanings. It's most common usage in America is as a synonym for acceptable or adequate.

>inb4 fine means exceptional like "Fine wine"
ok bro sure thing
>>
>>1467202
so, no?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.