[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here has \devilish\ ways of saving money I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: pepe.jpg (9KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
9KB, 260x194px
Who else here has \devilish\ ways of saving money
I don't scan any of my expensive food at the self serve checkouts, literally save about $400 a month doing this.. never been caught
Always make sure you look presentable and the clerks never suspect a thing..
Fuck the corporate giants
>>
>>1465129
You don't smear dog shit on your neighbor's windows so that he can save money on his water bill?
>>
What technique do you use to "not scan" it? Because if you don't scan it, that means you can't put it in the bag at self checkout, because it will detect there is unscanned weight in the bag and say "Please remove unscanned item"

How do you do it?
>>
>>1465129

Lying ass nigga
>>
>>1465161
Now this is true, maybe put the streak on the vegetable scales, say they are potatoes and cover the meat barcode with the potatoes one.

The perfect crime, until it it noticed by the camera in the self checkout. If anyone is actually paying attention.
>>
>>1465129
Walmart offers free grocery pulling and delivery to your car in their parking lot, why not pay a guy on the inside and shift the risk to him? Its cheaper than getting caught.
>>
op here
live in Australia and my local coles removed the weight sensors around 6 months ago because they were more trouble then they are worth. I literally live off $40 eye fillets and brush my teeth with a $150 oral B
>>
>>1465129
EXXXXTREME money saving
>>
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/03/us/walmart-shoplifting-death.html?_r=0
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.