[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom repeatedly falls for get-rich-quick scams from multi-layer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: st130206144149.jpg (17KB, 300x163px) Image search: [Google]
st130206144149.jpg
17KB, 300x163px
My mom repeatedly falls for get-rich-quick scams from multi-layer marketing (pyramid schemes) to internet "businesses" with social network marketing. She is otherwise a very smart person. I just don't understand how people can repeatedly fall for such obvious bullshit.

I hear anything like "make ease money flipping houses" or "I can teach you to be rich with 5 simple steps" or "This program is proven to allow people like you to work from home and make thousands a month" or "Our company will allow you to grow a sales career working 20 hours a week as YOUR OWN BOSS..."

What goes on that puts some people's bullshit detectors so far out of calibration.

What can I do to make my mom avoid this stuff.

Please share all stories about this subject.
>>
Tell her to run a botnet
>>
>>1465109
Tell her to use a dividend capture strategy.
>>
>>1465109
Manage their money for free.

I've increased my parents' net worth by about 120-160K in the past 6-7 years as opposed if they did things their own way.

Hey that's more inheritance for me, senpai.
>>
>it's a mom wants it her way or the highway again
>>
"how do I consult /biz/ about avoiding pyramid schemes without looking like an idiot"

>"my mom"
>>
>>1465240
kek'd
>>
File: 1470659758370.jpg (82KB, 356x500px) Image search: [Google]
1470659758370.jpg
82KB, 356x500px
>>1465109
>You could learn that mlm is multi LEVEL marketing

>you could learn the difference between mlm and pyramid scheme

>you could go to a few mlm meetings and help her sort the fucking bullshit ones from the legit companies

>you could strive to find successful mlm people since 90% of them are into more than 1 company. And that would help with above tip

>you could just stop beibg a cuck and worrieng about sll that NEET chicken tender money... Profit?

I mean, good on ya helping out your mom and all, but fuck anon.

Real life and internet is just alike. It's 90% bullshit information and 10% descent plus. It's up to u to sort it out.

That being said, fuck OP she might just be bored.

Mlm fags shilling their bullshit irritate me to the core because 99% of these faggots are just shilling for a quick buck.

U can actually get very good sales experience and make a lot of money if you work it like a business.

My aunt pushes over 6 figures with avon...
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.