[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather get an interesting internship or a rather dull

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: intern.jpg (196KB, 1200x858px) Image search: [Google]
intern.jpg
196KB, 1200x858px
Would you rather get an interesting internship or a rather dull one that pays 90% more?
>>
>>1464317
Tell us the internships dummy. Stop being a fucking secret agent.
>>
>>1464317
Being at a job that pays good but is dull as fuck, i would rather take a strong cut to my pay to get a nice job and make money from my passive income (which i cant work on because of my hours).
>>
>>1464317
interesting internship may lead to interesting work
dull internship may lead to dull work
I don't understand why you'd pick the dull one.
Are you trying to learn dull things?
Would that look good on your resume?
>>
File: ss.jpg (56KB, 960x637px) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
56KB, 960x637px
>>1464317
>internship
Too much of a failure to get a real job?
>>
>>1464325
They're both at my country's government. One is about international asset recovery and the other one is an internship at my local court.

>>1464345
Just for the money tbqh.

>>1464384
Still in uni.
>>
File: 1470700987222.jpg (35KB, 600x886px) Image search: [Google]
1470700987222.jpg
35KB, 600x886px
>>1464317
>interesting internship
>>
>>1464317
Well you'll be given shit tasks to do at both and won't actually see anything interesting at the interesting one because you're an intern. Do the one in the sector you want to go into as it will help you get a job there later.
>>
>>1464317
Take the one that will lead to a better job for you in the future. The amount of money you make at an internship is pretty negligible in the grand scheme of things, but the connections and experience you get will be very valuable.
>>
whichever gives you the most hard skills and experience

who gives a fuck about interesting you moron
>>
>>1464396
Internships are never for the money, it for the connections and experience
>>
File: Malcolm Turn off the internet..jpg (8KB, 320x214px) Image search: [Google]
Malcolm Turn off the internet..jpg
8KB, 320x214px
>>1464317
Sounds like a false dichotomy, anon.

Why waste our time with this nonsensical hypothetical?
>>
>>1464317
Pick the one of the field you want to go in to more/closely related to the field you want to go in to.

If you want to end up as a lawyer, the court option will be better, if you want to end up in international asset recovery, whatever that is, do that.

Most interns don't paid.
>>
TFW unpaid internship while in school this semester because I need it to graduate this winter and haven't gotten one yet.
>>
>>1467427
Unpaid lol

I made at least $25 an hour at every internship I had
>>
>>1464317
Depends on what you mean by interesting or dull. If the interesting one can involve advancement beyond the dull one then ill take the interesting one. But I wouldnt mind slaving away at a dull job for more money.
>>
>>1464495
This poster has it right. Doing an internship for "fun" as opposed to "making connections and gaining experience which will lead me into a future career" is pretty silly.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.