[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The problem I have with trading: I dont know when to act...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: vitalik pope.jpg (189KB, 626x800px) Image search: [Google]
vitalik pope.jpg
189KB, 626x800px
The problem I have with trading: I dont know when to act... example:

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_etc

I feel like if I sell my ETC now at a loss, I will sell at the fucking bottom and the whales will decide to pump it again right when I sell. But then again who fucking knows where the bottom its? It's a gamble. It's a FUCKING gamble.

You cannot trust TA, so lets look at the fundamentals:

ETC has always healthy amount of volume: Whales may be prone to pump/gives it the aura of not being a dead coin.

ETC is an hedge against a potential future ETH fuckup: ETC will pump once ETH goes DAO 2.0, and it also has to hard fork again to go PoS, this is a good chance for a pump, and right now this may (OR NOT??) be the bottom, so a good entry point.

Ultimately its just a fucking gamble.
>>
>>1463964
>ETC is an hedge against a potential future ETH fuck-up
>The solution to staying safe from tragedy is to take on more risk.
>>
>>1464527
It's not to stay safe, is to profit from a pump, by hedge I meant profiting from a pump while the coin you are coming from dumps.

The only actual hedge in crypto is BTC.
>>
Investing IS luck. Your analysis is correct, and there are NO ways to know if you are buying or selling at the bottom right now.
>>
Looks like its going up again. Uptrend confirmed?
>>
Don't sell at a loss ,I doubled down on the dip and holding till the next pump.
>>
>>1467398
but how the fuck do you know when the next pump will be?

what if we go back to 0.0014 ish and the next pump is from 0.0014 ish to 0.0030 then stagnation for life?

or what if it starts pumping to 0.0060 again?

Its a fucking gamble man
>>
TA is a meme. Its impossible to predict the markets.
>>
>>1469130

TA might be a meme, but unregulated markets are completely predictable: you just wait for the news, take profit, and wait for some more news.

I would get thoroughly rekt trading stocks though. Everyone else gets the news before you.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.