[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't wait to trade all my bitcoins for billions. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Humano galactico.jpg (111KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
Humano galactico.jpg
111KB, 960x600px
I can't wait to trade all my bitcoins for billions.
What will you do with your money when you get rich, /biz/?
>>
i will corner the DOGE market.. I will be the king of DOGE
>>
By 2025 my 13 bitcoin will be enough for me to retire.
>>
Place a standing buy order for the entire doge market at the price of 10 cents a coin. Once i have all the doge, hard fork to make it proof of stake. Since i have the entire stake, i am the only source of doge and can set the price to $1,000,000 per doge.
>>
why the hell does everyone think btc will go to billions?
>>
>>1463409
Fucking pump and dump faggots...

Gonna start a scrap yard, foundry, real estate invesring, oil investing business
>>
>>1464457
Because if serious money entered the system like from offshore tax havens the price would explode,the market cap is still very small so it wouldn't take much to make it moon.
>>
>>1463424
dumb fuck, WW3 is coming first.
>>
Holy God, op, I hope you're being ironic
>>
>>1465484
>believes bitcoin is superior to fiat
>can't wait to exchange bitcoin to fiat
i think he is just stupid

imo bitcoin will be forgotten and it's never going anywhere as a currency we already past the golden age of cryptos.
>>
>>1463409
Buy a better wife
>>
>>1464457

If hedge funds allocated 1% to btc it would be $1230 per btc. If gold holders divest 1% it would be $3500 per btc, if offshore tax havens got in then it would be like $800k per bitcoin
>>
>>1467470
yea, and if they put that money into magic cards they would rise in price aswell. they will never do so.
>>
>>1467471

oh, ok
>>
>>1467471
how can you be so sure that they wouldn't? I'm not saying that they definitely will, either, but in my opinion the worst case would be loosing out on a dew thousand with the best case being stupid rich. I'll take my chances, and if I loose a few grand, my shitty walmart job will give me that back in a few months.
>>
>>1468064
You can apply the same logic to lottery tickets
>>
>>1468064
You should invest in a better job. Better use of your time.
>>
>>1463412
Isn't DOGE supposed to inflate?
>>
>>1468254
What is EV
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.