[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /biz/ think of all the fraud going on these days?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

What does /biz/ think of all the fraud going on these days?

There's so much different kinds and it's crazy to consider that some people are really making millions off this stuff with really low rates of getting caught. Do you think we should try to get in on this stuff? It seems really temporary and that something is "hot" for a while, people make millions then it dies again.

But really if you did that, got a bunch of money through nefarious means but then stopped and put it all into legal business, would it really be so bad?

I don't know guys it just feels like any old retard can card or any of this other shit and they make far more money than we do wageslaving in most cases.

It just feels like everything I've learned about the world and markets and everything is false and it's all upheld on fear because anyone can do this shit it seems. I just can't fathom how there are tons of average people carding or spreading malware and living lives we'd need to save up decades for.
>>
well?
>>
File: 1446178699959.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1446178699959.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
wish I could get in on some of it
>>
>>1463008
carding?
>>
>>1463008

> fraud

Thanks to computers, the government, and cyber security, Id' say things are actually safer than they have ever been.

That being said, the real fraud is Wallstreet security scandals, corporate lobbyists in Washington, and the lack of pay increases for the lower class.

That's the real fraud you fags.
>>
>>1463156
>That's the real fraud you fags.

Malware and bank fraud is responsible for billions of theft per year.

>the real fraud is Wallstreet security scandals, corporate lobbyists in Washington, and the lack of pay increases for the lower class
Lol nice moral relativism. The poor "lower class", right?
>>
File: Can you blow my whistle3.png (410KB, 800x350px) Image search: [Google]
Can you blow my whistle3.png
410KB, 800x350px
>>1463159

Here, have some OC
>>
>>1463164
Take your medication Bernie Sanders. you're getting old
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.