[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go into business with friends >Realize that they fully

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: flight koalifications.jpg (156KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
flight koalifications.jpg
156KB, 1200x799px
>Go into business with friends
>Realize that they fully intend to dick me over
>Already having to plan to dick them over first and leave them holding the bag before they do it to me
>We aren't going to be friends anymore after this no matter how it goes

This is hell guys. Don't do it.
>>
>>1462918

why would you dick eachother over just because you went into business and how?
>>
>>1462918
>Go into business with friends
it's like you asked for it
>>
thats normal business etiquette if youre in the $KNPD industry
>>
>>1462918
You guys are shitty people, serves you right.
>>
Mixing money with friends or family very rarely works.
>>
>>1462918

> partnerships
> business with friends

don't ever do either of these things
>>
Business with friends and family almost never works out for me. I don't have many friends, or very much family at all. They aren't really disposable to me.

So while i'm off doing the very best i can to set my friends/family up for success they are writing off their mistakes because "lol anon is my friend these fuckups/fuckovers won't be a big deal". It makes me very sad but it's the harsh reality of the world.
>>
>make business myself
>hire random people as workers
>hire friend as manager
>he do all the work
>i do nothing
>50 50 profit

feels good man, my company work that way 3 years already
>>
File: 249.gif (82KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
249.gif
82KB, 300x100px
>>1462918
Advise to live by anon. Unless u make that friend in business maybe.

I for one plan on hiring a team and make them answer to me.

Investing is about control anon.

Fuck your friends.

Dont give them control of shit.

Pay them a solid wage for babysiting your investments.

Or toss a little into an investment and five 0 fucks about it so u can keep friendship.

One of my best friends is a professional athelete.

Been bros since diapers.

Descide to talk beo into starting a "brand." Its the hip thing to do atm. Low startup cost. I learn vidya editing for youtube. He helps with ideas and lends his persona. Split it 50/50. Sounds cush af. Kill myself working on vidya editing. Get that shit locked down. Find film equipment in our price range and work out a small percentage in the company for a couple part time camera guys.

Begin work converting my car into mobile command center for charging devices, on the fly vidya review so we can do retakes on the spot, and the wild hair autistic nature of our fimling process. Quit drinking even so i could focus full time. 60 days sober. Copy and edit youtube vidya day and night just for practice. Trying to set up merchandise and clothing line and camera studio in my other house and make it our office. Kill self day and night. Bro does 0 fucking anything. Litterally fuckall aside from pay someone to paint our logo on his truck after i told him there is no point till we get revenue from somewherr besides my back breaking. Calls on night. Calls me an alchoholic and im not taking any of this seriously. NIGGGGGA U WAT!!! Calmed down, simply hung up and said my phone died. We are buds still but 100% fuck that noise.

Ill pay that cocksucker for endoresmant deals and have my own brand.

That stupid fucker can come be a personal trainer or something or be in my youtube commercials if he wants but i 100% will never have a 50/50 business partner unless i have 110% control over wtf happens in my compny
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.