[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got shafted on a bitcoin deal on paypal. Guy sent me a fake payment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: images-15.jpg (6KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
images-15.jpg
6KB, 227x222px
Got shafted on a bitcoin deal on paypal. Guy sent me a fake payment reciept and i fell for it. All and all out of 1.25 btc. Yeah yeah OP is an idiot i already know. What can i do besides kill myself?
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 750x1334px
>>1462476
What are actually going to achieve other then a pity party you fucking loser. Idiots get scammed all day long move on and quit feeling bad about yourself.
>>
>>1462480
Op here. What im looking for i suppose is 1) anyways to trace this guy down
2) who could this be reported to
3) if any other anon had a similar experience and if they were able to recover their stolen btc

I already know i fucked up no need to point it out again. If you have nothing constructive to add then kindly fuck off.
>>
>>1462518
>a way to trace this guy down
You'd have to contact paypal but they don't support crypto transactions so they wouldn't help you. Anon did you use paxful or bitfinex? They pretty much tell you before hand that you shouldn't
a) sell in large quantities
and
b) only exchange bitcoins where you can verify someone's identity
You have to make sure the deal sounds reasonable i.e. $1.25 per amazon gift card. Also make the person verify they are who they say they are through the use of ids

also you're not getting your money back, let this be a learning experience
>>
>>1462518
>recover their stolen btc
Wahahahahaha
>>
>>1462525
Op here. I tried contacting paypal and yes they told me in a roundabout way that i was fucked. I am trying to see this as a learning experience here, an expensive one albeit. Thank you for the advice.
>>
>using the currency of degenerate losers, scammers, drug dealers.

not surprised desu
>>
>>1462536
Knowledge isn't cheap, bud
>>
>>1462550
Stop slowing the progress please
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.