[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /biz/ Self-employed here. I don't make much money,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: creditcards.jpg (198KB, 1240x775px) Image search: [Google]
creditcards.jpg
198KB, 1240x775px
hey /biz/

Self-employed here. I don't make much money, probably $12k a year but I live with my gf who doesn't charge me rent or food :D (we've been together 4 years and she def wants to get married) So pretty much all my cash is for spending

I have $3k cash right now. And here's my dilemma:

I'm about to buy an engagement ring. ($3,100) I have a wells fargo credit card with a $2100 limit. And a balance of $1900 on it. FICO score of 652

I'm trying to figure out if I should apply for a credit card and split charge the ring.

Or just use the diamond stores financing which is also through wells fargo. Same as cash, 9 months but a Hefty interest fee if I miss a payment.

I'd like to sell my car as well and get a slightly newer model. I could afford to do so if I didn't get the ring. Not sure if taking out a personal loan to cover both is a reasonable option.

I'm looking at an year 2000 LS 400, roughly $9,000 (mint condition 50k miles). I can get $3800 for my car.

How would you move this money around? Is there a way to raise my credit through all of this?

Thank you!
>>
>>1462000
op here, I'm def getting the ring;
>I'd like to sell my car as well and get a slightly newer model. I could afford to do so if I didn't get the ring

the car can wait. just want to see if there's a way to do both :)
>>
>>1462000
Financing for anything under 10,000 is retarded and even more so if it's a car.

My advice is get a job and work, don't get a loan. Whatever you do for money is not viable and the only reason you're alive is because you're freeloading so hard. I'm not trying to be rude, but seriously man, on 12k a year you couldn't even live if anything went wrong.

Out of interest, what do you do for money?
>>
>>1462025
photography; almost two years now. I was modeling for a 5 years and making a little more but I'm tired of that and switched to the other side of the camera. I still get some modeling jobs, got a check in the mail for $1900 for one weekend of wearing t-shirts with pretty girls.

most new businesses don't really turn a profit for a while. I own all my gear (about $10k worth) and have fairly steady jobs.

I got a full time job during the holidays last year and it screwed up my photo business. I didn't have time to take new bookings and was so rushed at the jobs I was doing because I double booked my free days.

So for the long run, I need to invest my time/energy into my end game. which is me being the owner of my own business. And not working for some other Jabroney

I've always made little money and had a comfy life. I have an amazing gf who thinks im saving for a car but I'll surprise her with a ring instead.

we both have insanely rich families, I'm sure I have just as much security as you do.

Not to be rude but; If you honestly look at yourself. You'd see you're not bulletproof either
>>
>>1462025

You dun fell for this bait son
>>
>>1462051
This. Don't fall for such obvious bait, no OP in the history of 4chinz could be such a useless, idiotic, raging faggot.
>>
>>1462000
>married
>So pretty much all my cash is for spending

No, it's for hiding away somewhere she doesn't know about and can't get access to for when she leaves your ass.
>>
>>1462000
>wants to get married

faggot
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.