[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to market to teens senpai? Got a potentially very viral

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

How to market to teens senpai?

Got a potentially very viral yet simple app built. What do?
>>
>>1461968
Spend the next 72 hours spamming facebook, 4chan, reddit, tumblr, etc. with bullshit "reviews" about the app and it'll explode on its own from hype just like pokeshit no did.
>>
>>1461971
Pokemon had a big headstart m8
>>
Influencer.

1. Find a B list social media "star" with a 1-2 million followers. Stay the fuck away from the 8 figure follower people, you can't afford them. Find one you could imagine actually being an enthusiastic consumer of your app, and whose posts suggest their followers would be in the "genre" of people who'd like your app.

2. Offer the person a modest amount of money to post a plug for your app... make sure the plug is as informal looking as possible (teens can smell out when they are being advertised to). ex: "Dude has anyone heard of (insert your app)? I cannot stop using it, it's insane."

3. Watch an instant jump in downloads that will pay for your influencer fee and a whole lot more while simultaneously raising awareness of your app and growing its user base.

It's cheap and fucking HYPER effective with the target age group you mentioned. You're welcome.
>>
File: buffett_hearts.jpg (101KB, 600x864px) Image search: [Google]
buffett_hearts.jpg
101KB, 600x864px
Warren buffet anime.
>>
>>1462424
OP, I've seen this done and it works. Twitter has a large user base that follows "WorldStarfunny" (or something like that) - long story short it's a parody account with a fuck ton of followers. They shill an app called "gridblock" weekly and it seems to work. I'd +1 on this guys opinion as I've seen it work, at least anecdotally
>>
>>1462457
Too deep anon, here people is for the fast buck, not long term investment, effort or anything else, just trends and memes.
>>
>>1462424
>>1462466
This is great, what would you say is a modest amount?
>>
>>1462424
>8 figure follower people
Who the fuck has 8 figure followings? in youtube no one does
>>
>>1462898
oh fuck pewdiepie already has 40,000,000 geez
>>
>>1461968
what they like and want and need and is good for them and their friends
>>
>>1462841

Typically something between $400-700 for a one time hit is acceptable to these people. Obviously start at the low end of that range haha.
>>
>>1463240

OH and make a quick and dirty informal contract saying the post mentioning your app must stay up indefinitely or your can go back after the money. Had peers in the industry learn that one the hard way,
>>
>>1463247
>>1463240
did your peers just straight up inbox the people?
>>
>>1463306
They usually have buisness mails
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.