[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you hypothetically had a lot of money. How would you protect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1397799193118.jpg (113KB, 679x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1397799193118.jpg
113KB, 679x1024px
If you hypothetically had a lot of money. How would you protect it from seizure or forfeiture? Say you get sued, and the court forces you to give it up.
>>
File: myshit2.jpg (6KB, 444x304px) Image search: [Google]
myshit2.jpg
6KB, 444x304px
have you considered burying it in a small town in the middle of nowhere, like Monmouth OR?

maybe 200 clay st?
>>
I'd buy Bitcoin. I think it's going to go up long-term anyway.
If keeping value was important, I'd bury gold coins innawoods.
>>
buy gold and hide it like a pirate.. hiding fiat is dumb because it loses value

also buy bitcoin
>>
>>1461403
>>
>>1461420
Oh yeah, put a fortune into bitcoin! This is why you're poor.
>>
>>1461431
It's impossible to seize bitcoins and there's a good chance they will go up long-term as they're slowly being adopted by vendors like Steam.
Like I said, if you absolutely must ensure your fortune will maintain its buying power then gold is better. Bury it in the woods.
But with bitcoin there is no risk of someone else finding it, and a much lower risk of you losing it.
>>
>>1461403
I'd hire a team of real fucking good lawyers and CPA's to figure out the answer because I have a lot of money to do so
>>
>>1461418
Monmouth isn't exactly "the middle of no where". The third largest public university of Oregon is in Monmouth. My girlfriend goes there. Try Blackberry, Minnesota. I used to bag potatoes there. It sucked, but it gave me a strong back and $
>>
>>1461403
Buy gold/silver, jewelry, or any other long lasting physical asset that you can lock in a safe and bury in a safe location. Get a Swiss bank account, slowly transfer money to that account. In case of emergency (loss of American assets) find Swiss ATM, withdraw money, and exchange for usd.
>>
>>1461403
Don't get fucking sued, and don't do shit that'd get me sued.
Generally, by not living in the united lawsuits of america.
>>
>>1461455
the joke
you
>>
>>1461459
Swiss accounts are audited now.
>>
>>1461403
Set up a dummy corporation that keeps all that cash in their bank account. Make yourself CEO so you can take a salary out of that and give the stocks to a rathole you can SERIOUSLY TRUST. Like your hot wifes sexy british aunt or your mom but NOT YOUR FRIEND DONNY, cause hes dumb
>>
>>1461459
kek
life is not a movie fagget
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.