[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have highly valuable insider knowledge on global sociocultutal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: istock_000001299825medium.jpg (831KB, 1698x1131px) Image search: [Google]
istock_000001299825medium.jpg
831KB, 1698x1131px
I have highly valuable insider knowledge on global sociocultutal forces in operation. Gun stocks are going to increase in value dramatically extremely soon. Buy all the gun stocks you can and the cash will flow in.

I can't go in depth into the reasoning but it has to do with subconscious self-preservation effects of the current global stage.

Please screenshot this, save it and spread it around and repost it when gun stocks rise. They will rise in tandem with an extreme influx of terrorist activity due in part to Syrian refugees coming to the United States. How do I know this? I'm a sociologist who has been paying very close attention to the patterns in the middle east and I have concluded that there will be an unprecedented spike in need to hoard guns in the very near future.

Gun stocks will spike within the NEXT TWO WEEKS so buy them while they're hot.

Why am I posting this? I don't even own any stocks. In fact I'm flat broke. This is my attempt to build a reputation so that I can make a living doing one-on-one stock advising. Once I get some money I'll start investing myself.

So mark my words, screenshot this post and wait for the bull run!
>>
Any dipshit can see that gun stocks are going up in the next few months.
You're not going to convince me of anything with such an easy and general prediction.
>>
>>1461268
If everybody knew then they would already be at their peak.
>>
>>1461277
I literally read about gun stocks going up two weeks ago here. Are you just going to repeat good tips you find on /biz/?
Give us more awesome predictions if you want to convince us
>>
>>1461259
Which stocks should i be looking at specifically?
>>
>>1461277
I mean I think Hillarywinning will drive up gun stocks. I find it more plausible than your guess. I was buying SWHC anyway so we shall see.
>>
File: 1470628300517.jpg (54KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1470628300517.jpg
54KB, 640x640px
>>1461259
>Why am I posting this? I don't even own any >stocks. In fact I'm flat broke.

>offering investing financial advice

you might be broke but this post is rich.
>>
>>1461277
That is not how the market works.
>>
>>1461286
SWHC is one of the stocks I'm looking at myself. That's a good one.
>>
>>1461296
No shit it's a good one.
You're not telling us anything we didn't already know.
>>
You need to give more reasons if you want a discussion OP. I'm interested but until you post some evidence you're just guessing like the rest of us.
>>
will kneepads futures be highly sought after in a case of civil unrest and turmoil?
>>
>>1461259
I've been hearing about hind increasing stock price since the shooting in florida from a guy who wasn't even a real muslim. Guns have been going up already for the past few years.I agree that they will continue to rise.
>>
>>1461330
I'll post again when the bull run is over so that you guys can verify the following period of stagnation.
>>
>>1461372
So your one prediction is "gun stocks will go up," which has been repeated on this board for weeks?
>>
>>1461375
I'm saying they're going to go up almost harder than they ever have before over exactly two weeks and then stop rising.
>>
>>1461383
(This is me)
>>
>>1461383
And on what grounds do you make such a prediction? A bunk science like sociology isn't going to tell you the exact dates of terror attacks.

>>1461385
This board has IDs.
>>
>>1461259

Ok, where are the Syrian refugees coming from? We have very few coming in, all vetted as well. Are you saying we'll see more coming in, unvetted in the next two weeks? Cause then gun stocks will soar along with Hillary keeping a lead in the mainstream polls. If you say the current refugees will attack like the barbarians out in Europe, then you are mistaken. Obama isn't that dumb (yet). They've done a good job of vetting the third worlders.
>>
Photoshop a picture of obama and put Obama passes stricter gun laws then post the picture on Facebook and twitter. 1.Sales raise
2.???? 3.profit
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.