[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What methods do you use to get involved in the pump early enough

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1459899105035.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1459899105035.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
What methods do you use to get involved in the pump early enough to profit? I guess I'm asking where you get your info from... Chatrooms, forums etc /biz/

Unless I have control over the dump this just feels like gambling, am I wrong?

I only have 1k GBP to invest so it's going to be shitty high risk penny stock/crypto currencies trades.
>>
> implying Monero is a pump z and dump
This move has been inevitable for a while now. You just need to be looking at new developments and thinking about how things will develop and how much things will be worth when that happens.

Go where the community is for the coin. Go where the developers are. And go where the people who will use the thing are like dark net communities.
>>
>>1460462
Diversify. Have 5 to 6 different shitcoins that have good pump and dump potential, (Basically listen to shills on 4chan and do some background research) Then hold each coin till it pumps, sell it, wait till it crashes, and repurchase. Use the extra you made to invest in more shitcoins.
>>
>>1460462

shitcoin pumps happen on no news, and the peak is reached in under 5 minutes. No point trying to catch those. Not enough volume anyway.

high volume non-shitcoin pumps happen when there is news. I have a real time rss feed that combines post titles from many subreddits into one continuously updated cascade. high volume moves take hours so these are much easier to catch if youre at the computer.
>>
>>1460462
A method that has worked for me 90% of the time is to see what companies below $5 have locked up a deal or passed some sort of test (a military defense trial, or a phase in a new drug for the FDA or something), then set up an order for that night to be purchased in the morn, and c'est ça

One absolute victory for me was PACB. Back in late August/September they had some new genetic machine thing that garnered a lot of attention. Tried to tell /biz/ and everyone here claimed I was a shill. It went up to like $13, but I sold on the downward at about $11.

Maybe next time you fags will listen. But the golden rule is this:
>NEVER take advice from /biz/
Even my advice. But, that's usually what I look for. Take it or leave it.
>>
>>1460462
>Unless I have control over the dump this just feels like gambling, am I wrong?

Pro tip: you need to dump before everyone else.
Even a small profit is better then a loss obviously. Dont get greedy or hold any bags.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.