[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The past 2 years of my life have been a combination of shitty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1423023923157.jpg (87KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1423023923157.jpg
87KB, 500x484px
The past 2 years of my life have been a combination of shitty retail jobs, shitty service jobs, part time community college, and collecting NEETbux. I fucking hate Community College and school in general, and dropped out of a HVAC apprenticeship already, so tradesman sucks too.

Besides the trades or college, what are some good ways to work up to a mid tier job? I don't care if I'm the manager of a Taco Bell, I just want to live substantively.
>>
>>1460049
it sounds like you could use some kneepads
>>
My best advice would be to get a job doing anything, for a decent sized business/company. And just work your way up. The longer you're there the better. No point getting a job at a local business, because it ends there. If you just started at Taco Bell you could work your way up to manager, then area manager, then further, because Taco Bell is huge. Who knows where it may lead you
>>
>>1460049
If "Taco Bell Manager" is your idea of a mid-tier job, then you just need to work at a Taco Bell for like a year or two to get promoted to a shift manager of some kind.

Unless you work somewhere that people ACTUALLY compete to keep a taco bell job.

You might be able to use some kind of internal system to get an HQ job.

If you want to get a career job with any benefits and perks like bonuses and shit, no one I know at my company DOESN'T have a degree.
>>
>>1460049
You can manage retail and make decent coin but you will hate it.

I used to be like you, in and out of school, plant jobs, dicking around in general. I'm back in school now at 26. I'll be graduating spring of next year an Information Systems and Analysis degree. It is honestly not that hard man I just had to grow up. I know people shit on degrees here but just having one will open up doors. Seriously wish I would have done it sooner but I had my fun. As long as you don't have a kid it's never too late.
>>
>>1460049
just keep collecting NEETbux.. its free money..
>>
>>1460058
this. if you know how to use a computer and can type relatively quickly you can get a job in data entry. its shit but do it for about a year and you will be promoted to a supervisor and you can just jerk off all day.
>>
>>1460065
>ust keep collecting NEETbux.. its free money..

how do you get neetbux?

it seems like a meme, seems most neets just leech off their parents
>>
>>1460760
There's a lot of country where you just say that you have depression, anxiety, etc and you can live comfortably and get free drugs. (Scadinavian countries best example)

Meanwhile in my country you go to a shrink, he gives you expensive drugs and you can stay home 3 months top with pennies.. then you'll have a history of mental illness and you're fucked. I don't even file for unemployment, because they will find you a job washing dishes in some shithole and you have to accept it or your health insurance is gone.
>>
>>1460049
>Besides the trades or college, what are some good ways to work up to a mid tier job?

suck the right dicks
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.