[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just saw this movie tonight and it got me interesting in finding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: War_Dogs_2016_poster.jpg (86KB, 259x384px) Image search: [Google]
War_Dogs_2016_poster.jpg
86KB, 259x384px
I just saw this movie tonight and it got me interesting in finding gaps in the market or niche markets..

What is the best way to go about doing this? It doesn't have to be anything on a huge scale like the guys in this movie, but how to find things you would never think of? It never crossed my mind until I saw the movie that the US government was asking people to supply them with weapons, you just assume they would source it all themselves.

So what are some good ways to identify potential niche market opportunities?
>>
File: US07025224-20060411-D00001.png (23KB, 1266x2424px) Image search: [Google]
US07025224-20060411-D00001.png
23KB, 1266x2424px
>>1459888
Look at the back end, like manufacturing (closer to raw materials the better) and waste disposal.

The media never talks much about trivial parts alloy die cast zippers, but you look at a high end sports coat or a cheap pair of pants and they gotten, so somebody got paid to make'em and ship'em. You dig and you find you can go into a universe of rabbit holes my friend. Like the good old soda can patent wars, make tech companies like Apple look nice.

I love this stuff, and could go on for hours. (didn't see the movie, not my style)

But it really annoys me how many people say "well go make it happen" like I am some magical bill gates. An Esty level business is never going to work as fools flood the market, and the big boys have connections and millions in supporting infrastructure I just don't have.
>>
Fed road building in the usa...general labor makes 50$/hour... operators 60+ / hour
>>
>>1459888
so trips, there is really no niche that isn't filled or that won't be filled. if you manage to find one and start a business in it you will have to pay your dues to much richer people ( jews ) or else they will destroy you and your company through various methods.

my advice is either be part of the system
>inb4 conspiracy nut
or do what >>1460273 said, look for endeavours dealing with more raw material rather than finite producs, but that will require more cash to invest, and sell your business before rich investors destroy it and buy it for a dirt cheap price
>>
>>1459888
one gap in the market is a group of people who dont like to work
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.