[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate my idea: Kiosks/Stands in busy malls and high streets, that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (459KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
459KB, 1000x1500px
Rate my idea:
Kiosks/Stands in busy malls and high streets, that allow people to drop shopping off at the stand and have it delivered WHERE they want, WHEN they want.
Selling on the basis of "Buy now, deliver later" (for example, people who have busy schedules can buy what they want early in the day, drop it with us, then have it delivered on demand).
You could even sign contracts with small shops in the area and give them a delivery service (once you get a decent fleet of drivers), you can take like 10% of a sale from the small shop and then get the money from the customer for the delivery (however much that may be) and then when the shopping is packed, you pick it up from the small shop and deliver it when the customer requested.
>>
>>1459808
-3/10
>>
>>1459808
You can expand and end up having like 20 kiosks is 20 locations, each one building a network of businesses whom you deliver for.
If someone buys something and wants it gift wrapped and sent to a friends house (for a birthday or something), that can also be done.

If someone wants to have a meal, delivered fresh to his office when it's his lunch time, he can have that done.

If it gets big enough you can expand to digital on demand services, and potentially sign contracts with even bigger shops, to deliver for them.

I can also imagine that the holiday seasons will treat a business like this very well.
>>
>>1459808

why bother with kiosks instead of online?
>>
>>1459808
So basicly what every store with a webshop does if you ask them?
>>
>>1459815
Yup, that's a disadvantage to the idea
>>1459810
Just an idea, I already own a company, just looking to invest in another business
>>1459813
Also a big disadvantage

Also I just thought, if people are at the mall, why don't they just put in in their car and well... Do it for free.
>retarded idea is retarded
>>
File: 1471816051543.jpg (638KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1471816051543.jpg
638KB, 1066x1600px
>>1459818
>Also I just thought, if people are at the mall, why don't they just put in in their car and well... Do it for free.

Because people don't have a car and the itme is too big. But this probably doesn't apply if you are americuck and not living in New York.
>>
>>1459812
i already came up with this idea. Feel free to take it
>>
>>1459818
what other business do you have?
>>
>>1459962
>feel free to take it
Yeah no thanks bud
>>1459853
Who doesn't have a car? Unless it's bus commuters or bike riders, nobody will use it.
>>1459965
Online (ecommerce)
>>
>>1461068
I don't have a car and I know a lot of people that don't even have a drivers license at 24. This is pretty common in wealty European countries as it doesn't make sense to have a car when you live in the city. There is not even space to park it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.