[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, I am meeting a potentional investor in my company that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Business_Incubation_Startup.jpg (3MB, 4500x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Business_Incubation_Startup.jpg
3MB, 4500x3000px
Hey,

I am meeting a potentional investor in my company that I started 2 year ago. The company is basically a brand of health food, I distribute the products to various retailer chains in my country.

What type of questions should I expect? How should I prepare myself for the meeting (besides preparing a comprehensive presentation of my company products, etc.)? Any other tips?
>>
b
>>
Look him in the eye, give him a firm handshake.
>>
>what questions can i expect

how much you make
how much you made the previous year in comparison to this one
what are your other financials like?- followup internal brain question- "am i throwing my money into a singularity"

>How should I prepare myself for the meeting

dont shave, shower or brush your teeth for ATLEAST a WEEK before the meetup. Wear an old faded ratted up hoody; preferably gang related. Scratch up your face with your finger nails all crystal meth addict like.

When he first comes in the room ask him if you can borrow $40, and be right back in 10 minutes, you need to go to a street corner for a second
>>
>>1459707
Make sure you've got the numbers covered, its all a numbers game. Make sure they add up and make sense, and are both realistic and plan for the future in a conservative manner.
>>
>>1459724
this but a firm raw dogging
>>
thanks guys, anybody else with a personal tip that I could use?
>>
>>1459944
Pull his chair out for him and make him sit in a direction with the least distractions in the background, you want his attention.

Slump in your chair a bit so his eye level is above yours, you want him to feel in control. This is a subliminal technique.

Asking questions is also key
>>
>>1459707
Know your numbers fag how much does it cost to bring a customer? how are you selling the product right now? how much does it cost to make it per unit? what are the profit margins? What are you going to do with the money he is going to give you?, what is your groh strategy?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.