[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I get a fulltime job working in an outbound callcenter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 471140024.jpg (101KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
471140024.jpg
101KB, 640x360px
Should I get a fulltime job working in an outbound callcenter for debt collections? I'm a part time wagecuck right now.
>>
>>1459520
are you a passive-aggressive rage machine that can insult people in every way imaginable without actually saying anything overtly offensive? Do you hate yourself and everyone around you?

if you answered yes to both of these questions you are perfectly suited for the job.
>>
having an income is better then no income

but call center jobs suck human souls on a daily basis
>>
>>1459532

Not OP, but holy shit does that describe me perfectly. Shitty thing is, these places tend to shut down rather often.

Bro just had his company shut down completely and they'd been open for years.
>>
>>1459532
>are you a passive-aggressive rage machine that can insult people in every way imaginable without actually saying anything overtly offensive?

I suppose.

>Do you hate yourself
No
>everyone around you?
Yes
>>
>>1459535
>Do you hate yourself
You're in luck- you can learn that skill on the job.
>>
>>1459537
Some say I have an unwarranted ego
>>
>>1459520
I worked in phone debt collection for a bank for a few years.

I would recomend collecting on somthing where you always have the upper hand like car debts of house debts.

Other debts like gov or refered debts, you just take shit all day.

With bank debts you don't really need to take shit and most people will be nice as they need their cars, houses and a decent credit rating.

I also found I helped more people than I fucked over.

Aslo depending on where you live, the banks pay well (for that kind of work)
>>
>>1459599
It's credit card debt I'm pretty sure, I believe capital one specifically
>>
>>1459602
Ouch, they make you collect on $17.00 debts for late payment fees. Anyway its not that hard a job and beats customer service anyday.
Also if they have other departments like credit risk, account managing, commercial type stuff, its a good way to move into comfy semi decent paying role. Either that or you will want to kill yourself like I did and leave.
>>
>>1459520
Consider the event horizon on how long you would be willing to work in this type of job.

Or just be careful to not burn any bridges so you can return to your old job or a similar field job.
>>
>>1459849
Temporarily
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.