[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be smart to steal minerals from Africa and sell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: a.png (138KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
138KB, 550x550px
Would it be smart to steal minerals from Africa and sell them in the US
>>
>>1459422
No, you'd be competing with the U.S.
>>
File: 1471833639835-pol.jpg (17KB, 196x225px) Image search: [Google]
1471833639835-pol.jpg
17KB, 196x225px
>>1459422
Good luck with that and good luck importing/finding a shipper willing to break trade agreements.
>>
Nah, it's an already saturated business. Like since slavery.
Oh, and don't mess with warlords.
"You may think there are things that these people would simply be incapable of. There are not."
>>
>>1459429
Bullshit, they can't make infrastructure, ruin their own governments, or even grow food.

Ghouls can be exceptionally violent.
>>
>>1459452
I was talking about the warlords that govern those countries.
You can't even think about the things that they would do to you if you'd try to steal from them.
>>
But what if I hired some africans to work for me
>>
>>1459610
You have to go through a proxy warlord. They would never work directly for someone like you Greg.
>>
>>1459610
if you go import route i suggest egypt.. your 1 $ = 10 pounds

you can buy anything for 10th of its price
>>
>>1459660
I'd love to see that.

- Stop! This is the territory of our leader, General Butcher from the Great Bonecity of Deaaath. Who's your leader?
- Greg
- Greg?
- Yeah, you know, Greg from Wisconsin. Great guy, pays well too, wanna join?
>>
If someone just so happens to have a small robot army. Could Africa be taken? Assuming you started in the really shit parts. Would anyone care?
>>
>>1459422
>Steal

I'm not sure i like your tone. Is it really theft if nobody was planning on using it?

>>1459429

Did you really just quote The Counselor, and without citing it? Your sir are a faggot.
>>
My neighbor gets ethiopian Welo fire opals mailed to him directly from some mine. He works the stones and resells them
>>
>>1459422
Yes, China has been doing this for decades.
>>
>>1459705
Thats what I meant really just borrow it forever
>>
why the fuck do I still come to this board?
>>
>>1459422
Would it be easy to steal the majority of the oil from Argentina? Or from Saudi Arabia?
>>
>>1459701
This.
This is relevant to my interests. I have a drone I'm thinking of attaching a BB gun actually I did it before but had to take off. I'm getting another drone for Christmas and I want to attach real weapons. I will join the robot army to invade Africa.
You have my sword, commander. *salute*
>>
I hear botswana has good diamonds
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.