[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /biz/ I work in accounting currently but I'm not pulling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 4702951-bored-businessman.jpg (21KB, 450x299px) Image search: [Google]
4702951-bored-businessman.jpg
21KB, 450x299px
Hey /biz/

I work in accounting currently but I'm not pulling in as much as I would like. I know growing wealth is a long term process, but I would like to be bringing in income on the side.

anyone got a business you do on the side and a little info about it?
>>
>>1456469
Accounting is boring as shit, I feel for you man. Maybe go back to school and get higher education if possible. That and try trading on robinhood, you won't make bank at first but you can make a good few hundred a week if you have a few thousand to invest with.
>>
Well, I've been considering making a youtube channel and investing a good amount of time in that. Seems like some people can do pretty good for themselves if they have a niche.

- Let me also say (Obviously) - Avoid Ponzi schemes and dumb shit business models like Amway, Marry Kay, Those thin shake people, all of that is shit. If you even consider trying it, then just do yourself a favor and kill yourself.

Lastly, things i do for extra money - I sell things. Buy things from people.. online, anywhere, and then i sell it again. It can be profitable if you know what you're looking for.
>>
>>1456475
never heard of robinhood. I was wondering if I should start trading or just saving up for a property to put a down payment on so I dont have to rent anymore. I saw the whole "free trade" thing and it sounds unsustainable or scammy. it legit? what's the catch?

and I am currently studying for the gmat. I just feel so anxious and want to start moving up. though im only 23 and this is my first corporate job out of school, so I feel I have a long way to go
>>
>>1456478
I've considered flipping! let's say I dont know what I'm looking for, however. what do you usually do?
>>
>>1456494
Well that depends how much money you have to spend. If you can find someone in a crunch then you can get a lot of things way cheaper than they should be. Cars come to mind, Jewlery (only if you know what you're looking at, and are able to hold it for awhile), or, the best, buy stuff from trusted traders of Alibaba, you can make a shit load of profit selling anything from counterfeit shoes/clothes/electronics/ect.ect. to lightbulbs man. It's out there if youre willing to look for it. I'm actually about to head to China, if you are interested we can keep in touch and ill line you up with some good items to flip, could be pretty profitable for both of us.
>>
>>1456519
>if you are interested we can keep in touch and ill line you up with some good items to flip, could be pretty profitable for both of us.

I'll keep in touch, but just to hear about what you're doing. I don't want to be a part of any illegal activity
>>
>>1456469
I thought accountants make extra money by stealing it from their dumb clients?
>>
>>1456525
Theres a lot more than just illegal items over there. It's where everything is made.. for slave wages. I can understand not wanting to go through someone here; Have you looked at Alibaba? Go through their trusted sellers. There is much money to be made there.
>>
>>1456532
I don't work for dumb clients. I am working with large financial institutions and limited partnerships
>>
>>1456538
How does this limited partnership thing work? Can you use them for almost anything to lessen the amount of taxes you have to pay
>>
>>1456469
I sell sruff around my house on Craigslist.

If you dont have stuff in your house, you could go to garage sales, clean stuff up and mark it up.
>>
>>1456469

Op are you a cpa?
>>
>>1456475
You need to be 18 to post here
>>
>>1458569
Lol
>>
>>1458569
Bazinga
>>
>>1456469
Accounting does not pay. Should have chosen Meme-Finance, IT-engineering or Construction engineering for the pay solely
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.