[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Hey, anon, do you wanna....'touch base' after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

>"Hey, anon, do you wanna....'touch base' after work? I think I got some good information that would really boost your career."
>>
>"my interest is peeked. What magical insider information is this, that will bring me great wealth?"
>>
>>1456021
>"Well, you're right on that account....It WILL be INSIDER information, something only you and I will know about. Tell me, have you recently been tested for venereal disease's?"
>>
> " Um, I have two dads who divorced and remarried my two other dads... and I was born a man..."
>>
>>1456093
>"no i havent, but what does that have to do with increasing our company's gains through insider trading?"
>>
>>1456098
shut the fuck up
>>
File: triggered.jpg (16KB, 320x371px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
16KB, 320x371px
>>1456146
>>
touch base hehehehe
>>
>>1456018
Not directly related to this, but I have an employee that wears these skin tight black pants and she apparently she never learned how to bend her knees when she picks items off the ground. Whenever she picks up a box of pen or w/e, there's like a clear shot of her white/red/etc thong that shows through the material which is more see through as it stretches over her ass when she bends over.

I'm really not sure if she wants the D or I should tell her to wear actual pants. Ten years ago I'd go in for the kill but I'm 40 now and want to stay employed here to my retirement. I may just speak to HR and let them handle this.
>>
>>1456312
give the D

in the end you're only going to regret the roads not taken
>>
>>1456419
by the time you're 40 you'll have taken a lot of roads.

you'll learn some just aren't worth the effort.
>>
>>1456018
Holy shit that's a large hand
>>
>>1456421

I don't know why, but this post strikes me as being really awesome somehow.

Godspeed, oldfag.
>>
>>1456100

> I just want to check your resume, as I think you'll be a team player in the SYNERGY we'll be having later
>>
My art teacher for freshman year of high school always said "touch base." She said it at least five times a conversation too.

It was annoying.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.