[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These fuckers stole my money. I sold shoes for $1,200. I requested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: mercari.gif (8KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
mercari.gif
8KB, 600x300px
These fuckers stole my money.

I sold shoes for $1,200. I requested a direct deposit and they Canceled it and removed the money from my balance.

They sent me an email telling me to prove that i shipped the item (even though the buyer said he got it and tracking number shows it is delivered).

I messaged the chink help center and they said they cant find the transaction and closed the chat.

WTF any advice?
>>
>>1455396
Moral of the story? DON'T SELL ANYTHING OF VALUE TO SOME CHINAMEN OVER THE INTERNET.
>>
>>1455396
Call them again, and if you can call the person who recieved the shoes. If they have multiple people screening their calls, you may find one who can help.
>>
File: twi.png (2MB, 1919x1051px) Image search: [Google]
twi.png
2MB, 1919x1051px
>Trusting a company run by /g/entoos

Kek, I only used it when I really needed to.
>>
File: crunch.png (117KB, 1286x886px) Image search: [Google]
crunch.png
117KB, 1286x886px
>>1455396

But honestly though there's nothing you can do 2bh
just file your complaint to the BBc-B like the other 500+ scammed.

Had a similar situation when I sold a Ps4
knew something would happen so I messaged the buyer to text me in the event I get banned so I could text back & have the console returned. Chill buyer could file a Chargeback to their CC afterwards. Mercari saw the messages and let me keep the cash.

>Pic related
Whoever is investing in this shit needs to open the app & see what they're wasting their $$$ on.
>>
>Selling shoes worth $1200
>To fucking chinks.
>With a chink app.
>Internationally

good fucking god, that's risky, and you obviously got fucked.
>>
File: IMG_0746.png (384KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0746.png
384KB, 1242x2208px
>>1455717

Guys he didn't sell the shoes to a China man

Here's how the app works

>List shoes
>Buyer buys shoes
>You mail shoes
>Buyer receives shoes
>Buyer leaves you a feedback
>Feedback triggers buyers payment unlocked to your Mercari wallet
>You use the wallet to buy stuff on Mercari or you can transfer it to your bank acc

Mercari on the other hand is known for freezing accounts after step 5. Mercari does not charge seller fees, so how else do you think they make money?

>Pic related
few months ago when I used the app to flip laptops/iphones
people kept canceling orders after reading reviews

Now the app is #13 on the App Store
Now the app has scammers doing "raffles" for giveaways
Now every YouTube video comment section has some kid spamming his referral code saying you get $50 when you only get $2

App is dead before it even started, few more months n I'll have something better :^)
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.