[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey my family is liquidating our stocks for 4 million euros and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

File: Rolex.jpg (52KB, 449x350px) Image search: [Google]
Rolex.jpg
52KB, 449x350px
Hey my family is liquidating our stocks for 4 million euros and my brother and I get a Rolex
Narrowed my choice down to these two, which who do I buy?
>entry level rolex, dont want to spend more on a watch desu
>>
Go with the left one unless youre a dirty stinking ass arab
>>
>Rolex

Jesus christ, how pleb can one be?
>>
>>1453583
Pro tip: Don't buy a Rolex, I've owned 2 in the past and have regretted both purchases, probably buyers remorse idk.
>>
>>1453583
The one third from the left. That one is a watch containing bleach, used to contain a fabricated ego for anyone with a sub-average IQ, particularly people from America.

KYS, I will be working and talking to people with real watches worth more than you can comprehend. HINT: You buying a rolex shows you are going to be the "third generation in the empire", the one who squanders the value of the company because they are too retarted to do otherwise.
>>
>>1453606
Can you buy me a Rolex?
My dad won't pop for one.
>>
>>1453583
Girls like blue might get you laid in Vegas or something after you pay her

Kill your brother to take the other one too, sell it
>>
Those are mens watches OP...
>>
>>1453583
>Wasting your money

Have fun fending off refugees with your Rolex
>>
Rolex

Jesuschrist what a tasteless nigger. Are you going for the Flava Flav look?
>>
>>1453583
>liquidating our stocks for 4 million euros
story?
>>
>>1453874
>story

CRASH INCOMING

SELL SELL SELL

THE CONNECTED EURO FAMILIES HAVE ALREADY BEGUN
>>
>>1453884
deutche bank due to fuck up?
>>
>>1453583

Go watch Archie luxury on my. He will show you the way
>>
>>1453583
have fun being targets
>>
Portugieser OP
>>
Just get a fucking submariner jesus christ
>>
File: Putin.jpg (96KB, 991x679px) Image search: [Google]
Putin.jpg
96KB, 991x679px
Lol OP shut the fuck up real quick
>>
Okay, i get that you don't know anything about watches so here's a friendly piece of advice: Don't buy a Rolex. If you want a luxury watch, get a Audemars Piguet.
>>
what is this rolex is a bad watch meme? Are lamborginis bad cars too? lol
>>
>>1454454
Perfect comparison, even though a Rolex is on the cheaper side of things.
Ever drove a Lamborgini? Everyone is looking at you and you feel like the coolest dude ever but drive this thing on something that isn't a highway or some main road. It sucks. Feels like a landwhale.

If you NEED to prove to other people, that you have money, go ahead, buy a Lamborgini and a Rolex.
If not, you might aswell buy a Maserati and a Audemars Piguet.
>>
>Not getting the master race Rolex
>>
The rolex is such and ugly generic watch

Literally no one but you will know you are wearing it unless you shove your wrist in their face
>>
>>1453583
>my family makes money
>I get a Rolex
Are you Greek by any chance?

If you are clever you check out bankruptcy or insolvency auctions. Almost every braggado watch ever used by tools like you ends up there, at cents on the dollar. Buy one there, nobody will ever know. Ask your family to put up the difference in price in cash or in something you have real use for.
>>
File: 1470770169370.jpg (55KB, 520x650px) Image search: [Google]
1470770169370.jpg
55KB, 520x650px
>>1454506
you're girl knows i'm wearing it when it knocks on her forhead while i hold my dick steady for her throat.
>>
>>1454535
*your kys
>>
>>1454540
did i fuck your chick 2 senpai?
my bad
>>
>>1454555
The jokes on you. He has a boyfriend.

Faggot!
>>
That entry level rolex will only serve to impress people that dont know shit about watches or wealth.

Anyone that knows watches or is also wealthy will immediately recognize it for what it is.
>>
>>1454566
his boyfriend sucked my dick.
>>
> gets a rolex
>> doesn't get a classic design rolex
>>> no one that knows about watches will be impressed
>>>> money drained
>>
>>1453583
Get a submariner or something you fucking faggot those look like trash
>>
Rolex owner here

Generally, there are three stages that many people go through as watch enthusiasts:

>1: Rolex is the best
>2: Rolex is actually trash, not worth it,get a Patek, blah blah blah
>3: I see the technical and stylistic innovations that Rolex has pioneered throughout its history and appreciate the watch for what it is, while also knowing that it is not the most high-end watch manufacturer.

Many people here seem to be at number 2. A Rolex will last for decades so yeah just get one.
>>
>>1453583
those are both very ugly. good luck, but you gonna fuck this up.
>>
>>1453583
Super Ugly Rolex'
>>
File: 232348538.jpg (180KB, 1425x1425px) Image search: [Google]
232348538.jpg
180KB, 1425x1425px
>>1454535
Literally no one will notice you wearing it

It's a colorless watch with a generic gray metal band.

I used to work retail and would see countless watches like this. People glance over it because they all look 100% the same.

A rolex is what middle aged guys with no fashion sense buy.
>>
>>1455191
then why was you're girl callin my dick "big Ben'?
>>
File: 1449894294039.jpg (103KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1449894294039.jpg
103KB, 640x960px
>>1455198
I don't know what goes on in your autistic halluciations
>>
>>1455200
i didn't let her stop suckin till the minute hand and the hour hand were touchin.
>>
>>1453583
>my brother and I get a Rolex
what a fucking waste, might as well get a custom gold chain or something even though you're not even a rapper
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.