[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to invest $3k tomorrow, which meme penny stock should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (184KB, 856x1128px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184KB, 856x1128px
I want to invest $3k tomorrow, which meme penny stock should I invest and why? MGT is too high t make a high profit off of. So this isnt one of those wack "what do" threads, just name me a meme penny stock and why I should buy it tomorrow morning. Fire away. Pic unrelated, its just the bitch I plan to marry when my $3k become a few millions
>>
>>1452207
You may be better served in Robin Hood general. Friend, please don't spam up our board because we already have quite a few of these threads.
>>
>>1452213
theres a robin hood general? I didnt know. Apologies
>>
>>1452207

JNUG

Its not a penny stock though. Its an ETF.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2250x3000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2250x3000px
>>1452231
>Want to invest $3k
>look up JNUg

Ok friend, sure ill buy 9 shares. Heres a Lagertha for your help
>>
File: 1447463718856.jpg (1MB, 1830x2062px) Image search: [Google]
1447463718856.jpg
1MB, 1830x2062px
>>1452247

Lol. Ok.

Just word of warning. Its a leverage fund. So it could go +/- 20% in one day.

If you have Robinhood and no job, you can log in when the markets open and see which direction its moving in and buy if its moving up that day.

Personally, I have shit to do during the day so I can't babysit stocks and Robinhood doesn't have advanced trading chains.

I mean if you can ride out the highs and lows it continues to be a strong ETF and its not a penny stock so you can't get pumped and dumped.

Still. Shit could crash and burn tomorrow if gold mines go to shit.
>>
>>1452252
Bro. I understand u r trying to help. Im a humble man with $3k to invest, i need the next meme penny stock that is 0.15 now and will be 5.58 in three months like what happened to MGT. I want to get rich
>>
>>1452267

Well if you bought JNUG at the beginning of the year, you'd be up 500%. Its not a penny stock so it doesn't behave as once. Its up 13% this week.

Could be a bubble though.

But its hot as hell.
>>
File: cerumynig.jpg (74KB, 1543x1360px) Image search: [Google]
cerumynig.jpg
74KB, 1543x1360px
>>1452207
CERU my nigga. Get in quick its going to 2.50 tomorrow.
>>
>>1452252
Thank God I didnt listen to your idiot advice
>>
>penny stocks
Are you a grandpa? its all about crypto now. Buy ETC:

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_etc
>>
>>1453772
It will go up to 0.006 again in a matter of days to months, I dont care how much one has to wait.
>>
>>1452231
What are some other stocks/etf's affected by the price of gold?
>>
>tfw you see all these stocks you considered buying 4 months ago have all gone from $1 to $5-7
>>
>>1452284
Triple leveraged funds function by fees, if you invested in January you'd have LOST money from all the fees over the course of the year.

>>1452267
Those do not exist in advance. Welcome to the stock market, you'll average 10% per year at best, more likely 5% per year.

If anyone knew a penny stock that would go up for sure they'd all be invested in it. Penny stocks are just as likely to drop from the market and be worth $0 as they are to shoot up in 3 months.
>>
File: nottttessss.png (333KB, 1894x272px) Image search: [Google]
nottttessss.png
333KB, 1894x272px
>>1453806
iktf
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 736x743px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 736x743px
How the fuck can i turn my $3k into millions? Im going to sleep and want to wake up with brilliant ideas on this thread. I need to make millions so I can marry this bitch
>>
>>1454305
Terrible trolling. On the off chance you actually are an autist: you can't. You can turn your 3k into 4k over the next 4 years. That's how the stock market works.
>>
>>1452207
>>1454305
>wanting to make millions
>to marry a nearly 40 year old slavic whore who is such a slut her uterus is probably torn apart by now
>>
>>1453846
first of all, you are retarded

second of all, triple leveraged ETF's decay over time. But its all added into the price of the ETF, (gold miners up 3%, it only goes up 8.5%, 0.5% taken in fees).

If its up 500% the holders of it made 500%. Idiot.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.