[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /biz/. I'm computer and internet illiterate. How do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1458164876051.jpg (74KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1458164876051.jpg
74KB, 700x525px
Hey, /biz/. I'm computer and internet illiterate. How do i make money online via ads, services and website making? I have no programming knowledge and no info on how servers and server paying works. How do i make my website appear on Google more often?
>>
Is this an okay starting website? simplesite.com
>>
Going to be nice and state that you should look up the NEET sticky, and also check out money4anon.com who explains how the fuck you make money through fake blogging
>>
http://www.simplesite.com/builder/pages/preview3.aspx

>FREE domain when you go PRO - www.cutecatcakes.com - €0Offer expires in: 63:43:55 Buy now

uhh /biz/?
>>
>>1450476
How about you don't. Why don't you go do something you're good at or something you're actually interested in.

Sounds weird. I know.
But trump likes to act rich and do whatever he wants. So he does. Marky z likes to be himself and always push for more so he does. Steve J literally died being himself with his stupid dad jeans on.

Go be you.
Can't? Well. You can clearly go work in a factory producing pieces for cars or whatever.
There's literally zero reason for you to do something you have no knowledge about.
"B.b.b.but that's why I'm asking rather than spending hundreds of hours researching." It's crazy.. that like school and life.. you spend a shit ton of hours working towards an end point where 99% of the stuff you learn is pointless but you gotta get through it with research and trial and error.

You're asking us to give you your school years 1-college in a condensed form with all the wasted time with zero benefit to us.

But you know what.

I'll be your pal.
I'll tickle your pickle.
I'll do the Devils work.
I'll lay with the town whore.
I'll give you the tip when I know you're going to cause more problems when I give you any direction .
"But anon. What's the next step. But anon. What do I do after I go there. Anon. What do I see first. Anon there's 500 videos. Which should I watch? Anon anon anon. Please suck me off with the knee pads you wield so tightly"
Go to YouTube and research allllll the videos by a guy named Alex beck's channel. If you can do exactly. And I mean. Exactly as he tells you. Hell. You might make it. If it's too confusing.. then stop trying to do things you won't ever understand. Does being an astronaut sound dope? Hell yeah. Am I too stupid to go to school and keep myself going. Hell yeah. Do I ask nasa whats the first step on how to achieve that or do I sound autistic saying "hey I want to do space stuff in space what do I do?" So asking "hey. I don't know anything about the Internet and stuff.. so.. Im definitely qualified"
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.