[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you are missing nimirum ICO right now, you are stupid. h

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (153KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
153KB, 1000x1000px
if you are missing nimirum ICO right now, you are stupid.

http://www.newsbtc.com/2016/08/15/nimirum-org-mission-end-online-censorship-blockchain-technology/
>>
>please buy my shitcoin
>>
>>1446059
xD
>>
My opinion for anyone looking to buy into nimirum

It's OK.. it's going to get overbought when it gets big though, that's the only problem with it, I can for sure see that when people start to really pick up on it that they will heavily invest on it. It's really just in the super early stages right now.
>>
The roadmap looks good. Watching closely.
>>
17 bitcoins raised so far....
>>
>>1446090
they only started the ico a few days ago
>>
>>1446090
im pretty sure with the 3 weeks or so they have left they will raise a good amount like 250+
>>
good looking project, but will they be able to hit deadlines? time will tell..
>>
File: disappointed.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
disappointed.png
108KB, 400x381px
>forum with no moderation
Oh yes, a place with outrageous amounts of shitposting is just what I need.
>>
Yhea there is a good team behind, I'm sure they have the knowledge to develop a decentralised forum.
>>
>>1446056
>visit their terrible designed official website with garbage responsiveness.
>4 people team includes one woman and one graphic designer?
>only one post on their blog and it's about referral program!?
Typical ponzy scam
>>
>>1446238
desu idgaf if their website is a ponzi, it's a paying ponzi. they paid me out 0.03 today
>>
>>1446215
if looks had anything to do with being able to develop, half of the btc community would look bad.

ex: ETH

look how bad vitalik looks lol

>>1446238
le funny woman cant be devs meme
>>
>>1446259
>tfw they wouldnt post a picture of monte or josh because they are both chads
>>
>>1446238
>not realizing they are in early stages of development
>of course they are a 4 person team, they don't have millions of dollars of funding (yet) you fucking clown
>waaah my projection that women cant code :^<
>so what?
Typical idiot who cant even spell ponzi right

btw im not even invested in nimirum, i just think you are projecting hard on stupid points.
>>
epin
>>
There's so much shilling in this thread. I bet you're all the same guy who's heavily invested into this shitcoin.
>>
>>1446349
""""heavily invested""""
>17btc total investments
pick one

actually forgot the avg investment of a 4chan user is equillivant to a gumball
>>
>>1446353
kek
>>
>>1446293
>>1446259

>coin about stopping censorship
>gets buttblasted at other people saying things you don't like

This shit coin is pitiful
>>
>>1446366
What does the coin being about censorship have to do with anything he stated? Do you realize what censorship is exactly LOL?
>>
>>1446391
Not going to post on this anymore as I feel like it would be like arguing with a rock, but by definition:
Censorship is the suppression of free speech, public communication or other information which may be considered objectionable, harmful, sensitive, politically incorrect or inconvenient as determined by governments, media outlets, authorities or other groups or institutions.

If his post was DELETED that would be censorship. Him having a different opinion. That's not censorship dickwad
>>
>0 features other coins havent yet done.
>Seedy 3rd worlder team.
>Ugly webpage.

Are you even trying m9.
>>
>>1446466
heres your (You)
>>
>>1446466
lol your main point you idiots can come up with is that they are ugly/3rd world.. i think trumpcoin is more your speed anyway, nimirum doesn't need low intellince people investing in it
>>
>>1446475
intelligence*..
inb4 ur epic roast on my misspelling
>>
>>1446466
show me a coin that has all the features nimirum has including tor capability and ill send you $20 btc
>>
>>1446400
>>1446391

Hi rebbit
>>
hey OP, if only you weren't such a shot shill maybe your coin would be worth something.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.