[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hry /biz/, been gone for a while and just checking back in to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1471106090708.gif (744KB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
1471106090708.gif
744KB, 245x300px
Hry /biz/, been gone for a while and just checking back in to see if this board is still a cancerous shithole.

So let's get to it: what do you goys think is causing the current bout of economic stagnation?
>>
File: 1361938326784j.jpg (196KB, 1044x584px) Image search: [Google]
1361938326784j.jpg
196KB, 1044x584px
>>1445824
>what do you goys think is causing the current bout of economic stagnation?
Dying fiat money systems.

- large premine
- flexible inflation decided on by unelected delegates
- Only special parties are allowed to mine fiat currency by lending it into existence to their buddys
>>
>>1445840
i used to think this viewpoint was ridiculous due to brainwashing at university, but i've over time come to the conclusion that the economic situation the world is in is completely the fault of the central banks of the world.
>>
>>1445824
Lower Chinese demand may have began it but falling commodities like oil etc in response to USD exporting their inflation, all this along with record low rates as central banks begin a devaluation war essentially, markets have been propped to their fullest extent almost, with maybe a quarter of growth being actually fundamental. The stimulus packages unleashed have already been exhausted now with European instability and uncertainty
>>
things dont seem particularly stagnant here in the US
>>
Long story short, it's the natural result of free trade: Labor arbitrage suppressing real wages. Additionally, low interest rates discourage meaningful risk taking, and overzealous regulators hampering access to credit also play a significant part.
>>
>>1445824
> perverse economic incentives, suppression of wages and inability of labor to participate in productivity and profits they generate, corruption of political process and media ownereship, same old stories,
>>
>>1445849
It's a bit nuts isn't it? All the blaming towards central banks and the feds were basically conspiracy theorists and retarded Ron Paul supporters originally. Yet, after all that happened with the crash of the banks and wall street in 2008, some of those claims aren't as crazy as we all once thought. The Boom and Bust was a pretty big reality and all we really do now is just wait and see what's going to bust next and what's going to boom from it.
>>
>>1445824
global shortage of Kneepads is creating a bad economic climate
>>
>>1445824
the economy is great and we should all buy oil ETFs
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.