[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, did I fuck myself by helping a buddy? My idiot coworker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1441555686041.jpg (105KB, 965x811px) Image search: [Google]
1441555686041.jpg
105KB, 965x811px
Hey guys, did I fuck myself by helping a buddy?

My idiot coworker is terrible with money. For about half a year he was always asking me for money to cover his bills, and then would go out every weekend.

I didn't mind because I would tell him no, then he would say "Bro if you spot me I'll pay you back plus $50."

These expenses kept adding up and up and up, until finally he paid in back all at once when he got his yearly commission check. It came out to $3,800. That was in June. He has since moved back in with his parents, so I don't lend him money anymore.

Now I'm applying for a mortgage to buy a home, and the bank wants to know where that money came from.

I'm thinking of just telling them the truth, but I want to make sure I'm not fucking myself by accident.
>>
>>1445613

Tell them to fuck off

Nobody has a right to know where your money came from

fuck the feds
>>
>>1445641

This isn't the feds though.

It's a private bank vetting me to see if they want to lend me money in order to purchase a home.
>>
>>1445647

Why would you ever take out a fucking loan on a house. Your first mistake was not immediately paying in cash, and your second was posting here asking the dumbest question imaginable.

I have no idea what kind of retards post here, but we need an iq test. If you are above 85, congrats you can post here. I seriously hope welfare is abolished so people like you are culled for the gene pool when your ass is out on the street and Tyrone shoots you for your shoes.
>>
>>1445647
Or you can state you just finally decided to deposit your cash savings.
>>
Well, better take whatever comes. I don't see why "I helped my buddy out of a jam and he paid me back with a year end bonus" would bother them. Don't give them any information they don't ask for.

Coming up with some bullshit or refusing to say a word about it will probably go poorly.
>>
>>1445613
Just tell them the truth. Don't get clever.

When I was applying for my mortgage, they asked a lot of dumbshit obvious questions - not sure if they were trying to see how honest I was or just incompetent. Lying to them would be grounds for them to rescind their offer, which is bad.

(PS: If you haven't already, once you get a GFE from one lender, shop it around to other lenders and see if they can beat it, rinse, repeat. I got my mortgage down to 3.0% this way)
>>
File: Welfare sure fixed the wage gap.jpg (119KB, 800x871px) Image search: [Google]
Welfare sure fixed the wage gap.jpg
119KB, 800x871px
>>1445651
>>1445613

And this is exactly why raising the minimum wage is fucking retarded. LeihVnoE has made it apparent from his post that he has no skills or intelligence. What employer is going to pay a downie $15 fucking dollars an hour to drool on the floor? Absolutely no one except the government. So he works a federal job or is put on welfare. Even more of my fucking taxes going towards subsidizing subuman's existences. It's a fucking travesty.
>>
>>1445667
here, here
>>
>>1445667

I actually work in sales and average about $100k a year. Don't know why you think I'm on welfare to take out a loan on a home.
>>
>>1445671

Look me in the eyes and tell me you aren't black
>>
>>1445613

> The bank wants to know where the money is coming from

Wat.

I've applied for a mortgage before, they don't ask where the money is coming from, simply that you can prove $ coming in.

Tell em to fuck off. It's their job to sell you the mortgage not the other way around.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (30KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
30KB, 480x640px
>>1445674

Sorry to disappoint you. I'm as white as they come.
>>
>>1445687
Dude, really? Mandarin Orange Canada Dry? You're a special kind of white my friend. That's some pasty vanilla ass type stuff. You married too huh. For how long? Kids? I see a microphone there. Going to assume you use it to stream. What do you stream? Lots of viewers? Deliver BrOP.
>>
>>1445651
You my friend have a very special form of autism. Suicide might be the best solution for you.
>>
>>1445674
>>1445667
>>1445651
>>1445641
You know, I don't think I've ever seen someone this stupid.
Even that Japanese shitposter on /int/ makes more sense.
>>
>>1445613
>I'm thinking of just telling them the truth, but I want to make sure I'm not fucking myself by accident.
What the fuck goes on in your mind to think loaning money and getting it paid back is a bad thing?

You're such a fucking idiot
>>
>>1445671
He's projecting.
>>
File: KITTY.jpg (2MB, 4250x2391px) Image search: [Google]
KITTY.jpg
2MB, 4250x2391px
>>1445656

Do this OP. It's not illegal to spot your friends a few bucks and even if it is the bank shouldn't give a fuck. All they care about is whether you have a steady income or not.
>>
>>1445613
If he owes you that money, just take his stuff worth that money. Mobile phone, wallet, anything. Fair game.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.