[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bitcoin price it's droping again ...it is time to buy ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: aaa.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.png
4KB, 225x225px
Bitcoin price it's droping again ...it is time to buy ? how much will it drop should we wait ?
>>
>>1443019
Stock market bull run next week thanks to oil

Bitcoin is kill
>>
>>1443024
can you give more details
>>
I want to buy some too but am clueless. Where do you buy bitcoins, OP?
>>
>>1443019
>it is time to buy ?
not just yet
when do you learn your lessons?
don't buy above 400 preferably buy under 200
>>
>>1443254
if you don't know, you really need to do some research first. Khan academy has some good videos.

Never invest in anything you don't understand.
>>
>>1443329
>btc
>under 200
>ever again

Lmao. You'll be lucky to buy under 500.
>>
>>1443329
>>1443346
I agree with 346 here. I doubt its ever going to go under 300 unless something serious happens, and probably not until the distant future. I would buy anything under 400.
>>
>>1443436
Woops, meant 500.
>>
>>1443346
well just saying don't go all in under 400 save some money for when it goes below 200.
i can see it happening easily enough. bitcoin only has an illusion of price stability. but the price is largely dependent on the exchanges health as the only thing that gives bitcoin value is the ability to cash out easily. if the exchanges take a hit (legal or technical) this goes out the window the price will plummet.

there are no guarantees even if you buy under 200 that it will go back up to current prices but you can bet on it.

buying above 400 is retarded tho. i wouldn't.
>>
>>1443343
Fuck your douchebag comment. Cumguzzling cancerous cunt.

>>1443254
Dude, just Google 'buy bitcoin', BUT DO NOT BUY FROM LOCALBITCOIN or whatever the fuck it's called.

I got this advice from /biz/, and apparently paid 500% (!!!!!!!!) over the regular price.
>>
BTC is officially in a bear market.
BTC price drops, ATC price rises.
>>
>>1443019
Stock markets are healthy and Trump is losing. Nobody is shifting their assets to gold or digital currency right now. Buy when below 200, then pray for war?
>>
Now is a good time to buy ,I don't think it's going to go below 500
>>
>>1443254
Localbitcoins. Find a reputable seller and arrange an in-person meet for cash. You'll end up paying 5% over market, the coin is delivered instantly, and you don't have to hand over your all your personal info.

>>1443520
Ignore this idiot.
>>
>>1443520
>I got this advice from /biz/, and apparently paid 500% (!!!!!!!!) over the regular price.
so you never checked what the average spot is for btc that day?
>>
hedge your BTC and convert it to ETC. Its gonna moon, and double your BTC
>>
>>1443575
Until the hacker unloads his etc and crashes the price for good
>>
When Megaupload 2.0 is released in January the price is going to hit 1k and beyond.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.