[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got $50k in cash. How do I turn it into income so I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I've got $50k in cash. How do I turn it into income so I can quit my job? Pic unrelated
>>
Golden Kneepads
>>
>>1440749
Huh /biz/ memes are pretty funny
>>
Trumpcoin is your best bet
>>
Short of gambling or stock market (gambling) you can't. That's a lot of money to start something worthwhile with, though, and not be a lazy piece of shit
>>
>>1440733
Invest in blue chips:

http://www.simplysafedividends.com/dividend-aristocrats/

50k isn't enough though u'll need 400k at the very least.
>>
Here, let me break it down poorly and inaccurrately and in as few sentences as possible. You invest in memeguard, pick VVO AND VWO AND VOO. You do it 60 30 10 spread. Your growth in interest and keep added, in one year you will turn 50k into 51k. You repeat this for 50 years, thank me later
>>
>>1440840
put it all into VOO dumbass

u don't need to do that bs
>>
>>1440840
>Your growth in interest and keep added, in one year you will turn 50k into 51k

You will make a lot more than that putting it into $VOO exclusive and maybe total market fund
>>
>>1440823
I don't mind working, I just don't want to work for someone else. Could I start a business of some sort that pays me directly?
>>
>>1440914
Yes your best bet with $50k would be a business if you have one in mind.

In order to make income to never have to work you'd need far more than $50k. You can expect about 7-8% returns per year if you're tracking the s&p
>>
>>1440733
all in ceru
>>
>>1440917
What about rental property? I've been looking into buying multi family homes, and it seems like I could probably make a few hundred per unit. If I spent $40k I could probably get 6-8 units with 10k for expenses. I'd probably net $2000 a month. Thoughts?
>>
>>1440927
Not sure, ask some rental fags on here. Personally I don't know too much bout that

What I do is I work hard as fuck at my job, save as much as possible and shove it into $VOO. Works well for me, I'm well on my way to being a millionaire
>>
>>1440937
Cool. I dig the slow and steady strategy. I'm just trying to find a way to be self employed asap. How much you putting away every month?
>>
>>1440940
>How much you putting away every month?

About $2000-$3000/month
>>
>>1440940
>I'm just trying to find a way to be self employed asap

And self-employment is cool and all but imo it's way overhyped on the internet.

I like my job and career and honestly it's comfy as fuck if you get a job you like that also pays well and is enjoyable. Call me a cuck or whatever but I enjoy this
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.