[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you guys make this company worth $1 a share I'll post

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

If you guys make this company worth $1 a share I'll post on /b/ exactly one year from now and trips will decide what I do with the money... I have 490,000 shares
>>
i will buy some shares anon, i am looking to make some money anyway and will play the roll of a roach right now.
>>
omfg, that is a long fucking way to go to $1.
ffs may not be worht the time, ima write down the date tho and will look on b in a years time
>>
>>1440582
We try and if enough people try we can make it happen. Set a reminder on your phone
>>
>>1440582
Spread the word too
>>
>>1440586
Newb here who's considering trying buying stock. How do you make the price go up?
>>
File: ahhsirisee.jpg (4KB, 125x115px) Image search: [Google]
ahhsirisee.jpg
4KB, 125x115px
the price of a stock is a reaction to a lot of things, the reason it is so low right now, .002$ is because the stock is probably new and fairly unknown, but the price will rise as more stocks are sold, and the business grows
>>
>>1440598
So basically if a bunch of people offer to buy stock for an increment higher than its selling for it'll bring the price up just a little at a time
>>
anyone find a site to buy it on
>>
>>1440600
The company shit the bed in this case, i bought it at $0.0001...also it's a company that sells stuff to weed companies
>>
>>1440600
>>1440602
So would it be a good idea to you if I went and bought $50 worth, or is this one probably not the best?
>>
says at one point it was worth 200$ a share
>>
>>1440611
Yeah, That's a small enough investment that if it doesn't work out then you don't lose a bunch of money
>>
>>1440611
>playing with penny stocks
Have fun. If you're fine potentially blowing $50, theres no harm. It'll let you get a taste of it.
>>
>>1440616
Make this company great again
>>
>peny stocks having largest margin for returns if you pay attention to the market
honestly if some good news hit the market the stocks could rise and you could sell
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.