[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw surrounded by trust fundies w/ Ivy League diplomas and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (44KB, 640x382px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 640x382px
>tfw surrounded by trust fundies w/ Ivy League diplomas and their dad gave them a "learn as you go" job
>tfw they are complaining how hard their life is
>tfw I am no complaining/humble bragging about a job that pays 250K+commission
>tfw no matter how much money you get, or how high up the ladder you climb you will never be old money nor will you reach the level of their pedigree

L-living the dream /biz/ :(
>>
There will always be someone who has it better than you and someone who has it worse. You should learn to deal with this.
>>
>>1440169
>autistic af
>wouldn't even know how to begin befriending or interacting w/ old money people

I wouldn't know half the things they are talking about
>>
>>1440177
This.

Stop counting other peoples' money, OP.
>>
>>1440177
More importantly there will always be way more people worse off.

The fact that you even live in the United States already puts you in a better spot than a vast majority of the world pop.
>>
>>1440169
>tfw $11/hr surrounded by people making $12.
>I will never be old money.
>>
>be humble
Dumbest meme

Bitches tellin me be humble.. nobody told me be humble when I was eatin ramen noodles and French toast!!
>>
>>1440432
Well what good is revving yourself up and getting mad because some people have better things than you?
>>
>>1440432
Charlie Munger, Warren Buffett both teach to be humble at age of 85 and 93. Self made billionaires who are old and wise as fuck know better than some teenager on /biz/.

Also, OP, please tell us how you can make that much. I will do anything to earn that money.
>>
>>1440169

Blame your parents and there parents parents for making poor decisions.
>>
>>1440432
what they mean is act humble, which is accurate and easy to do
>>
>>1440169
I know that feel. But working for the same kind of fund I hardly make it to 100k because yuropoor. At least in the US they give you the opportunity to bridge the gap with your salary.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.