[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'd like to start a garden cafe business. It would be filled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 001326-07-garden-cafe.jpg (158KB, 970x546px) Image search: [Google]
001326-07-garden-cafe.jpg
158KB, 970x546px
I'd like to start a garden cafe business. It would be filled with flowers, ladybugs, butterflies and fireflies.

How much would this cost me and how much income should I expect out of it, /biz/?
>>
>>1439482
sounds like the upkeep would be fairly expense. especially if you lived in a place like brisbane or california (water). youd also need to hire gardeners aswell as regular staff.

sick idea however
>>
>>1439482
depends
>>
>>1439482
People would be annoyed by the other annoying bugs that would hang around there
>>
>>1439482

It could work. Your margins will be low with all that upkeep. You'd want to be big enough so you could hold wedding ceremonies there. Youll lose money during winters.
>>
>>1439482
Good idea, but area is critical as fuck. You need to do a lot of market research on the topic and create a business plan before you get started or it will be a bumpy ride.
>>
>>1439482
m8 that's impossible to answer without knowing your circumstances. you need to go out and ask questions around your town. look for locations and price them out. find out how much landscaping is, how much the kitchen will be. look up permitting and costs associated with that. throw it all into a spread sheet and see if you can get a positive cash flow. we have nothing to offer you here as far as those go.
>>
>wanting to eat at a cafe filled with a bunch of bugs

No thanks
>>
>>1439482
>wanting to eat with bugs all over you
Enjoy the health department shitting down your throat
>>
>>1439482

What about rain?
>>
>>1439482
>I want to open a restaurant

Don't.
>>
>>1439482
restaurants are a real estate position.

your shop just needs to pay the mortgage, you don't make money. At the end of 30 years you're a million dollars richer for having the business property and name.

if you didn't fuck it up in that time, and if you can find a buyer.
>>
>>1439482
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OP restaurants don't make money. People start restaurants because that's the one kind of business with the most skills that they think they actually have (most people can already cook, clean, and be nice to people, it ain't rocket science)

but restaurants almost never make any money. Lots of theo nes that do have some shady things going on as well that the restaurant covers up to an extent.
>>
>>1441217
As long as the food is prepared in a bug-free environment it doesn't fucking matter mate. They're aware that animals live outdoors.
>>
Bugs, pollen, weather and food don't mix well. Unless you plan on selling Benadryl tablets with your drinks?
>>
>>1439482
>Wants to start business
>Cannot into Google and basic calculus
>Comes to shit up /biz/ instead
>>>Out
>>
>>1439482
1. You need to carefully chose your flowers and insects. For example, fireflies don't like to live in most places.

2. You need skilled gardeners

3. You need a wedding venue for sure.

4. You need a menu.

5. You couldn't be open most of the year unless your lived in California/South West, but then you have to deal with water shortages.

6. If you were really going at it, you'd probably want a live band/violinists on some nights and a croquet field

If you're serious I would consider assembling a business plan and shipping it to the American Girl franchise. They would eat this up.
>>
I'll have one coke with bees please.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.