[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Saw ad "$1800/mth tax free per child for foster parent,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

>Saw ad "$1800/mth tax free per child for foster parent, become one today!"

Is this a good way to make money?

If I adopt 3 kids it's almost $6k tax free, seems fantastic. After living expenses for them ill probably be taking home $4500/mth AT LEAST

anyone do this before? Thoughts?
>>
File: AbeOik6.jpg (3KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
AbeOik6.jpg
3KB, 160x160px
>>
>>1438890
Sounds like a great idea, just setup a child farm and watch the neetbux roll in
>>
>>1438891
Huh?

This seems brilliant. $1800 per kid is nothing to laugh at, if I get them some cheap clothing and food ill be saving so much
>>
They always end of costing more than you get paid and are problematic as fuck.

You're better off signing up for one of those programs where you take a retard in your home for money. They pay more and sometimes you even get mortgage payments included. With retards you just feed them junk food and give them plenty of lube because they jack off constantly and they're happy.

It's not ideal but if you can deal with a few years you can make a decent side income.
>>
>>1438899
Why the hell would you want to take care of emotionally-damaged children?
>>
>>1438904
when they grow up to 18 theyll give you the pusspuss
>>
>>1438918
They won't.
>>
>>1438921
>Emotionally damaged
>You become their new dad
>Wont get attached to you

Okay.
Why do you think qt lolis are always so quickly adopted while boys are left forever?
>>
>>1438930
Stop trying to stick your dick in crazy.
>>
>>1438933
That's just a meme
>>
Great. More welfare related taxes for the rest of us as they grow up, resenting their selfish "father"
>>
>>1438943
If u cant beat em join em

We're not enemies, we can be brothers. Adopt some kiddos too and we both can be bankin bucks while shitposting
>>
the foster home I grew up in, in retrospect, must have been a farm in this regard

was a big house in the middle of nowhere with shit "guest houses" on the property, the main house the mom and dad lived in with their adult son was immaculate and these shit shacks we were living in just had bedrooms and showers

there was 8 of us, 4 for the mom/dad and 4 for the adult son
>>
>>1438930
>He believes in lolis getting adopted because of long term investment of puss.
>Doesn't believe homosexuals do the same to little boys, but instead is boipucci.

You got some fucked up logic, you know that right?
>>
>>1438890
my state currently pays $475/month/kid.

which I don't think would even pay their grocery bill.
>>
>>1438890
If you were making a profit from it, why wouldn't the government just raise them themselves and save money? The only reason they would pay you is to make it more palatable so they don't have to cover the whole cost
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.