[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /biz/. I'm starting up a business that involves me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: usatruck.png (451KB, 664x596px) Image search: [Google]
usatruck.png
451KB, 664x596px
Hey, /biz/. I'm starting up a business that involves me driving to several places a day and collecting cash from them, amongst other things. I intend to put the bills and coins in cash register bags to take home to be counted afterwards.

Now, I was wondering how I could safely store those bags of money in my vehicle as I'm going to these different places. I was thinking of finding some sort of lockbox I can have secured to my vehicle, but I'm having trouble finding something good and am also wondering if there's a better option.

Any suggestions?
>>
They make Inna car gun vaults that are pretty robust, and vary in size and shape to fit a variety of purposes. The big frame mounted ones are fucking expensive though.
>>
I'm curious why establishments and businesses would give you their money and you take it back to your house to count.
>>
>>1438588
I'm having trouble finding any that I could fit more than three bags in at once.

>>1438598
I'm not actually doing business with those establishments, they just have my property on their facility.

The money is all small bills and coins, it takes a while to count. I don't consider it safe to start counting out money at these places, especially since many of them will be outdoors.
>>
>>1438619
Vending?

On the gun vaults thing, the ones they usually sell in gun stores are small but police supply shops often have bigger ones. In my city swat guys have a patrol SUV with all their gear in a bad ass vault. Big enough for multiple weapons, body armor, and other dope shit. Usually they have a couple big drawers that pull out, and are generally frame mounted and finished in automotive carpet. Pretty tits but again it's government spending at its finest.

You will probably have to improvise something. What kind of car?
>>
>>1438536
>basically being an armored car carrier, but without the armor

best thing in your situation is to be inconspicuous, don't let anyone know you're carrying cash.
>>
>>1438697
>but police supply shops often have bigger ones
I looked through the website of my local police supply, and they didn't have gunsafes anywhere on it.

>What kind of car?
It's a Jeep Grand Cherokee.

>>1438739
Exactly why I don't want to count it before I get home. Nonetheless, I need someplace to put it before I go to the next place.
>>
>>1438536
Remove the passenger side airbag and hide the money in there

Also false compartments

Things drug dealer do
>>
>>1438536
car seat with fake baby mane

I'm serious get car seat with a doll and hide the money in the seat.

Nobody will suspect your holding cash,plus you can conceal a gun in the car seat and nobody will suspect a thing

my mom did this when she withdrew lots of cash from the store she owned.
>>
I had a number of vending and coin op machines.

I used 5 gallon buckets with lids and with biohazard stickers on them.
Moved them with a 2 wheel cart.

Opsec will be key. Keep your arrival and departure time random and secret. Collect often so the amounts are small.

Arm yourself or dont.
But don't fight to protect the money, just your life. If have been doing frequent small pick ups your not out much and you keep your life.
>>
I was 90% sure you were implying bank robbery when I read that suspicious-as-fuck first post.
>>
it's called a drop safe. Pretend you're a legit business and have a pro weld it to you vehicle properly.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.