[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you advise against saying that you are "emotionally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1465680393403.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1465680393403.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
Would you advise against saying that you are "emotionally intelligent" when applying for a job?

I have to answer a question about what sets me apart, and i'm planning on writing this (since I have experience in various types of teams, and am generally great working in groups).
>>
>collaborate well with others to solve problems
>take initiative by looking ahead after finishing tasks to see what else can be completed
>know when to ask for help but confident in abilities
>fap to hentai on 4chan
>>
>>1437430

Basically this. Demonstrate that you can collaborate with other people.

Other options involve spouting some bullshit like "operated on a cross-functional team" or "in an Agile development group" (caps are not a typo) will also convey this so-called skill.
>>
That's faggotry that falls under "huuuuurrrr I'm a people person!". Really? I am too. What the fuck can you do that gives value for your "emotional intelligence"?
>>
>>1437425
what really sets you apart is the unique combination of talents, skills, education and experience you posess my friend
>>
>>1437442

Sorry ur a bitter autisti who still doesn't realize the importance of relationships
>>
>>1437425
May make the sjw assigned to your account in HR put you forward

Actual team member interviewing you will likely think you're a retard
>>
>>1437425
I fucking love these HR memes.

"I'm an emotionally intelligent team-player who works extremely well with others. No one has ever worked better with others in the history of man, nevermind that this is extremely subjective and cannot be validated by any objective analysis. I also am highly motivated, and I'm a good communicator. Basically if there's any trait you can't prove I don't have, I have it. I also am proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel."

t. Everyone's resume I've ever seen.
>>
>>1437425
Absolutely. Emotional intelligence isn't real, it's a side effect of not being an autist and is expected of anyone applying for any average job.
>>
>>1439372
Tru
>>
File: images (5).jpg (15KB, 508x290px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
15KB, 508x290px
>>1437425
Yourre obviously not fuckboi
Because you are asking the question
>only faggots and bitches would put that ob their resume
>>
>>1437425
depends on the job.

If your work requires you to head up a team of bitchy, backstabbing women that will smile politely at each other all day and then trash each other in the office restroom, then yes.
it's probably fine.

If you're going to be handing hammers to lumberjacks with a vocabulary of five words that are all used exclusively to talk about beer and their crotches, then no.
probably not helpful.

you make the call.
>>
>>1439393

Corporate Finance.
>>
>>1437425
Yes, but word it in a way that you don't seem an idiot. It's actually important to be able to deal with stress and uncertainity, which of course come from being emotionally inteligent. I wouldn't put the word "intelligent" in a resume.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.