[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found a Korean store here in the US that sells Kinder Surprise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: o-KINDER-SURPRISE-EGGS-facebook.jpg (177KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-KINDER-SURPRISE-EGGS-facebook.jpg
177KB, 2000x1000px
I found a Korean store here in the US that sells Kinder Surprise eggs. Who do I notify about this criminal activity?
>>
>>1436031

FTC
>>
>>1436032
I go to their website and file a complaint, right? Never done this before.
>>
>>1436031
Whom. It's "whom," anon. You'll want to appear professional. You're dealing with the crooks among crooks here.
>>
>>1436031
Me. I'm a cop and would love to talk to these miscreants. I need a name and address.
>>
>>1436038
It's a doggy dog world, pal :^)
>>1436040
It's a shop called Hello! Fancy H’ Gift Shop that's inside of an H-mart
>>
>>1436036

Actually, you might be better trying the FDA
http://www.fda.gov/Safety/ReportaProblem/ConsumerComplaintCoordinators/default.htm

Bring these fuckers to justice, OP
>>
>>1436031
The horror! Someone needs to bring these bastards down.
>>
>>1436046
There we go. Thanks, senpai.
>>1436052
These crafty gooks are going down.
>>
>>1436031
>allow guns to be carried by anyone, anywhere
>too scared for tiny parts in a children's treat

More kids die in the U.S. thanks to fucking around with guns than kids suffocating anywhere else in the world due to tiny plastic parts in a toy.
>>
>>1436092
>>allow guns to be carried by anyone, anywhere
Stopped reading there, my dude.
>>
>>1436031
Do they sell them cheap? GRAB THEM YOU MADMAN!!! GRAB THEM AND SELL THEM
>>
>>1436101
>Do they sell them cheap?
What the hell do you think? Of course they're gonna sell them at a premium.
>>
>>1436031
Who the fuck doesn't love kinder? Why do you want them shut down?
>>
>>1436108
>Who the fuck doesn't love kinder?
Adults who want to follow the law? Besides, the store isn't known for being nice to its customers.
>>
>>1436038
lol "Who" is actually correct.
>>
File: image.png (7KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
7KB, 239x211px
Why don't Americans celebrate Easter?
>>
>>1436114
What law? I live in europe and Kinder Surprise eggs are sold almost everywhere. Wtf are you talking about? Dont tell me you amerifags have law that dont let you eat chocolate ffs.
>>
>>1436165
Some fat kid ate one a few years back without cracking the sucker open first. He choked and (maybe?) died. Welcome to the land of lawsuits and not paying attention to what you're stupid kids are doing.
>>
>>1436031
Wait what? Kinder Surpirse eggs are illegal in the land of the free?!
>>
>>1436203
>>1436209
oh should have read the last comment ;^) But still I don't see why they would outlaw them. Maybe they should put age restrictions. Only adults would be allowed to eat chocolate eggs.
>>
>>1436212
>Only adults would be allowed to eat chocolate eggs.
...with children's toys inside them?
>>
>>1436222
They would buy them for their children
>>
>>1436222
Yes? Do you even /toy/?
>>
>>1436031
>not buying and eating them recklessly
>>
At this rate, I can't tell who is trolling who.

Kinder is legal.
>>
>>1436153
Most Americans are atheists now
>>
>>1436676
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/01/26/kinder-surprise-usa_n_9081286.html

Kinder Surprise USA: Why These Eggs Are Banned South Of The Border
>>
>>1436676
Kinder is illegal to sell for money in the US for the same reason it's illegal to put toys in cereal boxes.
>>
>>1436031
These are legal in Canada haha wow America
>>
>>1436973
It's legal to buy them from out of country. And have them shipped to the US. It's just extra expensive.
>>
>>1436975
It's not worth it lol they aren't that great
>>
>>1436031
The ban for kinder eggs was recently lifted, OP is a faggot.
>>
I once didn't like my boss so I reported him for stealing cable.
>>
>>1436044
>DOGGY DOG
>>
>>1436031
The better question is what price are you going to offer them for you to not shut them down?
>>
>>1436038
Only if he'd said to who do I complain
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.