[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>set up a limited liability company (literally free in my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

>set up a limited liability company (literally free in my country)
>get loans for the company
>invest the obtained liquidity into an index fund or mid-return bonds
>pay back the interest you owe to the lender with the returns, reinvest what remains
>go on
>get more loans, now at a lower interest as the credit score goes up
>costless and guaranteed hedging: if you fail to generate enough returns (which is unlikely since you will keep an emergency fund just in case), you aren't responsible since it's a limited liability company
>limitless money with no risk

Why won't this work?
>>
>>1435787
sounds illegal
>>
>>1435787
Because no-one will lend you money without collateral, dickhead.
>>
>>1435787
>set up a limited liability company (literally free in my country)

impossible
>>
>>1435792
Or without a business model
>>
File: 1469062209392.jpg (31KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1469062209392.jpg
31KB, 640x640px
>write awesome business plan
>get a loan for a few million
>take the money and go to belarus

Why won't this work?
>>
>>1436671
people don't loan you money because you wrote a good business plan.

that would be silly.

they also don't usually just give you the whole business loan at once, that would be even sillier.
>>
>>1435787
try it and find out if itll work. everyone on biz wants to nitpick shit to death and never wants to try to actually do anything. juat try it and find out op!
>>
Not knowing what country you're in complicates a response, but on the face of this I can't quite point to the exact laws and issues. It feels like fraud, but I'm not exactly sure against who and where. I can't even tell you if there's civil or criminal issues, or both.

If you had shareholders, and you deceived them about what you're doing, that would be an issue, but you don't. Possibly loan fraud, at a criminal level, but I'm not sure of the details of a business plan changing post disbursement. Your post is incriminating, but if you just go and appear to make a full effort at your business plan, but then something stops it, it would make sense to do something with the cash while you're holding it waiting for your business to continue, you wouldn't be the first company that invests their cash that's just laying around.

I guess the biggest point is that the protections of an LLC aren't quite absolute as you think, it's possible to pierce the corporate veil. You'll also need some collateral, which as a single member LLC might wind up requiring pledged personal assets. Still, not equal in sum to the loan, so you come out ahead.

Also, I'm not sure what the lending environment is for you, but a small (under 100k) business loan for a startup business is going to run 9 to 10%, especially when you consider the dual tax structures you would be under. That's actually challenging to beat in the current market consistently, so maybe that's the real point of failure of this plan.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.