[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I stole from my employer in three seperate ways today. Additionally,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: uuhxzvbjjl.png (45KB, 300x367px) Image search: [Google]
uuhxzvbjjl.png
45KB, 300x367px
I stole from my employer in three seperate ways today.
Additionally, I also wasted good materials on purpose purely because I want to hurt the profit margins of my jew bosses and I can't get caught

Do you do the same /biz/
>>
File: 1466969412566.jpg (56KB, 576x418px) Image search: [Google]
1466969412566.jpg
56KB, 576x418px
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 313x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 313x470px
MOM
>>
I hope stealing 50 cents here and a dollar there is worth losing hundreds per month and tarnishing your reputation with future employers...

If so, carry on.
>>
details OP?
>>
take stuff from work alllll the time. mostly stuff to help me live cheaper at home, but thats how it is when you work at a country club restaurant
>>
I used to work at an animal shelter and had to put down dogs. Most of the time I just drugged them and boxed them up and sold them to this guy
who sold them to some animal research company. I got caught smuggling them out and lost that job.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1457156060164.jpg (39KB, 758x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1457156060164.jpg
39KB, 758x960px
Once upon a time for my very first corporate type job, I fucked them over.

It was a call center. Specifically an outbound market research call center. We specialized in both business/corporate surveys (day shift) and consumer surveys (night/weekend shift).

I got promoted from cold call cube junkie to "monitor". I was supposed to listen to calls on a separate line and watch their screen on a separate computer and make sure they staff were working hard, reading the script correctly, and just coach them in general. Basically I was paid to eavesdrop and be a know it all.

I started hating my job pretty early and it just kept getting worse. It started when my state voted in a minimum wage hike. This placed the call staff into a position where they made more than us low-tier pseudo managers. So all my colleagues were like fuck it we're gonna make calls because it pays better. So basically corporate had to give people like me a raise just to keep us doing our jobs.

So corporate was pissed off about this because it was almost a $2/hour raise out of the blue. So corporate starts making all these extra demands from us "to offset your recent merit increase" - I had to start coming in earlier, leaving later, and doing light IT work.

Then, the company fell on hard times and were running out of projects. So we had a backup project to cold call people for a "survey" where the last "question" was "CONGRATULATIONS YOU QUALIFY FOR ONE OF OUR SALES REPS TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT CHANGING YOUR LONG DISTANCE PROVIDER!!"

so I was pretty disgruntled and over it

(to be continued)
>>
File: FB_IMG_1457156066570.jpg (49KB, 672x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1457156066570.jpg
49KB, 672x960px
>>1435140
Now, we didn't have a very sophisticated computer system. And we had a lot of respondents who said "you people keep calling me, stop calling me, I've been in contact with my company's legal department, if you contact me again I'm going to sue you" .. like, we had a lot of these. And the only way to document this to stop us from doing this was to write the phone numbers down by hand on a piece of notebook paper and Xerox it and hand it out to each cubicle. Go ahead and laugh.

But there was a light at the end of the tunnel!

The company got a huge contract with IBM! Fancy!

Now. In anticipation of the huge project, we contracted a fancy new phone system.

Let's back this up. A few months earlier I was bored at work so I disassembled the phone. We had old school phones.

I figured out that if you unscrewed the mouth piece, there was a speaker with a magnet on the back. If you removed the speaker, two little prongs were there that would shock you if you touched them.

You could take an alcohol wipe and put it on the tongs then put the speaker back in then reassemble the phone, and the phone would totally make a dial tone when you picked it up, and make an outbound call, and you could hear the person say "hello" but if you spoke they couldn't hear you.

I know this because I tested my experiment on this sketchy raver girl that I supervised. She panicked after shouting "hello can you hear me hellooo" over and over and just sat there in the cube for 5 minutes then did it again lol.

And then? I got offered a way better job.

So.

I had a plan.

(to be continued)
>>
File: FB_IMG_1459483828461.jpg (19KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459483828461.jpg
19KB, 540x720px
>>1435140
>>1435166
I began setting up my hack by logging in as an interviewer instead of supervisor/monitor. I logged in using my bosses credentials and I logged in as if I were in corporate headquarters rather than my own branch.

And then I just started bringing up names as if I were going to do surveys. I did this under the fancy new IBM project.

I clicked the disposition for "you have the wrong phone number and contact name let me give you the right one" referral.

I changed the numbers to all of the "don't call these guys or we'll get sued" phone numbers. I set up appointments for 2-6 weeks out.

I set up the new contact names as "Mike Hunt" or "Joe Mowmuh" or "Harry Cockering", and so on.

Then, I drew a grid of all the phones in the call center. I wanted to make something that clearly looked like a pattern but not too obviously patterned so not easy to decipher or troubleshoot.

I stayed late on Sunday to close up the office, and did my phone speaker hack on the phones in my target cubicles, as well as about 2/3 of the backup/replacement phones.

Then, I quit my job.

I asked coworkers what happened after I left.

"Oh man we don't know, we had all these technicians from AT&T in the back room working away at the servers trying to figure stuff out. We could make phone calls, but we couldn't talk. But only sometimes!! They were pulling all these wires and working on the server like crazy trying to figure it out. Eventually we just bought a new phone system"

Followed by 2-6 weeks later, lots of people calling the "don't call or we'll sue" phone numbers and saying "hello! My name is Bob and I'm calling from We're-Gonna-Get-Sued Corporation on behalf of IBM! Is this Mike Hunt?"

They got sued. IBM pulled the contract. The company went near bankrupt and got bought out.

That's how you do it, boys
>>
>>1435180
rofl, gave me quite the giggle. kek
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.