[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a quick question: I applied for a $12,000 loan for medical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (24KB, 401x372px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 401x372px
Just a quick question:

I applied for a $12,000 loan for medical purposes. The bank I applied with offered me a pretty low interest rate over 5 years but honestly I could pay it off in a year. Will they let me? They're asking something like $220ish a month but I have the income to pay up to a thousand a month. This is my first time ever getting a loan so I don't really know the logistics of it. Id rather not have debt for 5 years. Can I negotiate with them to see if they will offer me the option to pay it in a year if they won't let me pay it off early?

Thanks.
>>
Don't know if it helps but I live in Australia and the bank is NAB
>>
Can you earn more with the capital elsewhere than the interest would cost you?

This is the equation you need to answer.

You can pay the bank back as fast as you'd like.
>>
Why in the FUCK are you in need of a loan for medical expenses in Australia?
>>
>>1433018
It's technically considered a cosmetic procedure and insurance won't cover it because they don't consider it to be "medically necessary" but it's having an impact on my life and I'm tired of my situation. I'd rather just get a loan and get the surgery over with and pay it back within a year or two. Plus I want to buy a house in the next two or 3 years and I think this would really help build my credit.
>>
I've pretty much already been approved I guess. The woman I talked to only asked for proof of income before they finish everything up. But she said I qualify and it should be good to go. This is the only thing stopping me. It seems that they have a fee for early repayment but it doesn't specify in anything I've read how much the fee costs.
>>
>>1433031
Is it MtF or FtM surgery?
>>
>>1433011
Have a loan with the same bank senpai (15k). They couldn't give a fuck if you pay it back quicker, unless there is some kind of weird conditions on it.
>>
>>1433011
You can usually pay off loans early, but sometimes it comes with extra fees. You have to read the loan agreement.
>>
>>1433011
Shit m8 I just wonder when you have an income to pay off $1,000pm, why the fuck do you need to borrow $12,000?
>>
>>1433023
You don't need to build your credit to get a mortgage in Australia.
As long as you don't have bad credit and have proof of income with a 10-20% deposit you'll get whatever you ask for.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.