[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mfw I'm in the bottom 2 quadrants and working 2 build the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

mfw I'm in the bottom 2 quadrants and working 2 build the top right, with an online service, and all the while the top left calls me "NEET"...

can someone explain this to me..
is it jealousy , bitterness , ignorance , or a bit of all 3 ?
>>
>>1432975
You know this guy is just a bullshit scammer, right?

This shit is fucking retarded, it's for idiots. In almost all cases you need to work in a field and have a job before you can start your business so you know the in's and out's. And being an investor requires money too, which you earn by working your job
>>
>>1432984

>In almost all cases you need to work in a field and have a job before you can start your business so you know the in's and out's

why are you assuming I have never had a job, or multiple jobs, and don't have passive income from investments?
>>
>>1432986
I'm saying the quadrant chart is idiotic

Yeah lemme just become an investor or start a big business without any capital
>>
File: cashflow-quadrant-with-arrow.png (31KB, 484x385px) Image search: [Google]
cashflow-quadrant-with-arrow.png
31KB, 484x385px
>>1432992
but thats a gross oversimplification of what he teaches.

ofc you cant invest w/o capital.

ofc, you CAN build a business slowly... :/

i really find it disturbing how so many people on this site are so quick to shit on something, while having ZERO knowledge of how it actually works underneath.
>>
>>1432994
ofc, you CAN build a business slowly * with just a small bit of capital and a lot of hard work and research... :/
>>
>>1432997

*and a lot of trial and error/ on the job training.

some of the best businesses in the world were created this way.
>>
>>1433000
>some of the best businesses in the world were created this way.

How many of new businesses fail?
>>
File: cash-flow-quadrants.png (507KB, 868x669px) Image search: [Google]
cash-flow-quadrants.png
507KB, 868x669px
>>1433001
technically , a business cant fail until you give up on it... .
>>
>>1433004
>Le just work hard like me and parrot my shitty sayings and u too can become rich like me

I worked at mcdonalds for a while in highschool once and in the back they had all sorts of posters just like this "Dream it and u can achieve it", "always work hard :)", it was pretty funny
>>
File: first-mcdonalds-burger-stand.jpg (29KB, 480x240px) Image search: [Google]
first-mcdonalds-burger-stand.jpg
29KB, 480x240px
>>1433007
if you can't believe it, you will NEVER achieve it
>>
>>1433015
That's a lie they tell people to keep them motivated and thinking they can become just like the rich fags who inherited their wealth, got lucky or scammed their way to the top
>>
>>1433019
i'm sorry you have that thought paradigm, i really am .
>>
>>1433026
And I'm sorry you save all these images and read all the dumb "self-help" books and think you'll actually get anywhere by following that bullshit
>>
>>1433030
if you're not going to help yourself, then who is?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.