[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when your dads dad passes away >when his stepmom gets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1468925671635.gif (626KB, 186x183px) Image search: [Google]
1468925671635.gif
626KB, 186x183px
>when your dads dad passes away
>when his stepmom gets full ownership of the house
>when she doesn't put her stepchild on her will
>ACTUALLY NAMES SOMEONE IN HER OWN BLOOD FAMILY

Cucked beyond the grave.
>>
SHOULDDA TOLD OL GRAMPS TO GET A TESTAMENT FAGGOT
>>
>>1432201
No idea why you're laughing it off, you missed out because of that bitch.

Maybe you need to do something about it.
Maybe she and her next-of-kin have an 'accident' next week.
>>
>>1432208
Fuck off rocko
>>
>>1432201
>caring about parents' finances
>plan to get rich is kiss ass and wait for person x to die
Who's the cuck again? You might be an entire family of cucks - is that even possible?
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 545x365px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 545x365px
>>1432211
Ay who you tellin' to fuck off?
>>
>>1432201

My father divorced.

After divorcing he promised to never remarry. And to just keep myself and my 3 siblings in his will.

He has kept his promise.

A man remarrying and not ensuring will specifics for his kids shows he didn't care that much for them.
>>
>>1432201
time to piss on his grave
>>
>>1432208
I already missed out twice thanks to my dad. He deserves to see his childhood home go to someone he hates.

>>1432219
I've already accepted I'll get absolutely nothing from anyone.
>>
>>1432201
It happens all the time, anon. Move on.
>>
I know a guy if you want to get the stepmom cleaned. 40k.
>>
>>1433306
and by cleaned I mean weighed down with bricks and dropped 2km offshore.
>>
File: 1470440199260.png (236KB, 586x476px) Image search: [Google]
1470440199260.png
236KB, 586x476px
>Be related to German aristocracy
>Great grandfather owned a huge estate and large business, multimillionaires
>have chauffeur, butler, the lot
>they produce my grandfather
>wife died, g grandfather remarries
>has more children with other wife
>My grandfather was taken as POW in WWII and eventually married my grandmother in his captor country
>g grandfather dies, leaves everything to his wife
>wife excludes my grandfather (her stepson) from will
>he becomes a farmer
>tfw went from aristocracy to lower-middle class in one generation
>>
You entitled fucks. You act like your grandparents or even parents hard earned shit is yours by right. Fuck you... go earn your keep by working and making your own fortune. Dear ole Gramps didn't neglect to put you cocksuckers in the will - he just didn't give a fuck. You go by and see him any other days but holidays? You ever call him on his birthday? You ever go by just to hang out without your mother forcing you to. Reap what you have sown you ungrateful little entitled fucks. Grandpa is laughing his ass off in hell....
>>
>>1432201
>tfw 3 siblings so the most I'll inherit is ~100-200K
>tfw parents are only 44 years old, so I might have to wait until I'm 60+ for them to die

JUST
>>
>>1433528

Are you 10 years old?
>>
>>1432201
This actually happened to my Mom.

The bitch didn't give anything to her or my uncle.
>>
>>1433528
what the fuck is wrong with you fucking faggots? how can you be that retarded
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.