[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Crime ever pay? Is it /biz/ approved or are all forms of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: bigstock_Crime_4069883.jpg (260KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
bigstock_Crime_4069883.jpg
260KB, 900x900px
Does Crime ever pay?

Is it /biz/ approved or are all forms of crimes strictly for short-term thinking niggers?
>>
>>1431575
Only white-collar crime
>>
If you're not active in a mafia-like organisation then only fraud is viable. If everything is vague then the police doesnt feel like putting in effort.

But 99% of the crime doesnt pay and is just short term thinking.
>>
>>1431580
But is it worthwhile in most cases?

What do you consider under "white-collar"? Isn't it a bad idea because then it destroys your chances to work in that field for life?
>>
>>1431575

You have to have a plan, and you should stick to low level embezzling ($50K a year or less.)

Unless you're 'keeping up with the Joneses', you literally don't need more than $50K a year tax free.
>>
>>1431588
>If you're not active in a mafia-like organisation

Unless you mean you have the support of police/government/court officials I don't think that's a wise idea. Any signs of organization effectively double your sentence from what I hear
>>
Yes it does. I won't go into details but you really can make more money if you're smart about it. Just remember the number one rule - DON'T GET GREEDY! Greed always fucks you over in the end.
>>
>>1431598
There's no reason to go into crime if you can't be greedy. If you're not greedy, just find a real job or sell weed like a nigger.
>>
>>1431598
That's what everyone says, but I'm starting to question whether the risk/reward is worth it in most cases compared to working on a legit business.
>>
>>1431604
The risk is part of the whole point of it, there's a certain satisfaction you'll get for making money unconventionally that you will never get being a wagecuck. A lot of professional criminals never leave the business because they're addicted to that thrill.
>>
>>1431613
Yeah but i'm talking about it from a business perspective, if the risk/reward is really worth it, and how we can quantify that and compare it analytically to working a comparable job or starting a business.
>>
>>1431604
>>1431598
The real rules are :
1) Secure your money
2) Secure your activity
3) Keep an escape plan
>>
>>1431616
That all depends on what your hustle is. Honestly I don't think it's for you, you're too scared about it. It takes balls to do this.
>>
>>1431654
I'm not interested in doing it I just want to compare it to a regular job and test my hypothesis that it's a waste of time in 95% of cases and only for niggers
>>
sure, crime does pay. big time.

if you really want to make the big stacks with crime - become a politician or close to politicians. criminals who get to define what's a "crime" in the eyes of the law, are usually both rich and impervious (finance, defense, oil, pharma, etc).

bot the rules and history are written by the victors. the real perfect crimes are the one you don't even think of as crimes.
>>
>>1431714
This
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.