[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>60% in global diversified index funds Tell me /biz/ why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (69KB, 678x678px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
69KB, 678x678px
>60% in global diversified index funds

Tell me /biz/ why shouldn't I put the other 40% in EU corporate index bonds right now
>>
>christian life is the best life
Bullshit. Being a christian is like having a cheesecake in front of you and having to stare at it without eating a bite until you die of starvation. All because some magical dude that sand nigs made up 2000 years ago promised you a bigger cake if you dont touch it.
>>
>>1431449
Because the true Brexit will happen in something like 3 years and markets will go crazy
>>
File: 1.jpg (120KB, 960x658px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
120KB, 960x658px
>>1431479

Yes and the eu will profit like hell in comparison to the uk
>>
>>1431466
That's dialogue, not a caption
>>
>>1431449

>Not realizing the Euro is doomed

Anon pls
>>
>>1431479
Pop writer Taleb mentioned the 1st Iraq war.
Everyone expected oil prices to rise, but they fell.
Why? Because an oil country isn't oil itself. It became inconvenient to get it from Iraq, so they got it from elsewhere, and in fact got so much of it that they created a glut and a decline in price.

That is my drunken interpretation of what I read in "Antifragile" in a waiting room some hours ago.

Now, drunkenly, I must ask: won't people over-prepare for Brexit like they did for the 1st Iraq war, and I can't remember how I intended to finish this sentence?

Help me out, guys, what would people over-invest in to compensate for Brexit?
Expect that over-investment, whatever it is, to be a short-term bubble. Don't be a part of it, but be one of the vultures to pick the corpse of that endeavour.
>>
File: 1465945312077.jpg (40KB, 425x516px) Image search: [Google]
1465945312077.jpg
40KB, 425x516px
>>1431449
>that pic

Agreed.
>>
op here
I must confess and stop the baiting.

I sure dont know if I should invest in euro government or euro corporation bonds. I live in germany and all eu bonds etf's have increased by 50% or the in the last 3 years.

But doesn't this mean, that those bond etf dont pay enough interest?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.