[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

post your face when you realize you will never be able to vastly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: 200_s.gif (48KB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
48KB, 355x200px
post your face when you realize you will never be able to vastly increase your wealth in a safe responsible way just by trading the and allocating the high's and lows of your portfolio as long as you insist on keeping over 90% of your capital in an index fund instead of tending to your own miniature fund , selling off assets when they reach peaks, to buy some more of the assets in your portfolio that have dipped for some reason or the other, easily increasing your profits, 100 and even 1000 fold, safely and responsibly.
>>
>>1430137
try r9k
>>
File: 1435010031881.png (37KB, 624x218px) Image search: [Google]
1435010031881.png
37KB, 624x218px
>>1430137
Have fun trying, Mr. Average Investor.
>>
>>1430153
i'm not talking about average investing tho.

i'm talking about continual allocation and re allocation of funds.
what i am talking about
is going above and beyond, to tend to your fund meticulously as you would tend to a garden.
teh fact that u dont know what im talking about,
reveals that what i am telling you isn't what the average investor does.

instead of posting some totally unrelated chart.

like i said, im not talking about the 7% returns of index funds.

what im talking about , is the kind of gains you see from someone like warren buffet, or george soros.

if you are interested i will explain in further detail how you can take your initial investement

to 100% or even 1000% returns and greater.
by thinking of your entire fund like a living holdings business.
>>
File: Untitled.png (55KB, 295x636px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
55KB, 295x636px
>>1430167
>7% returns of index funds.
>>
>>1430216
11.3 < 100 && || 1000
ofc my strategy wont work if your not good at basic spatial mathmatics.
>>
>>1430224
>my strategy
What strategy? Buy low, sell high? Asset allocation? That's the same thing every average investor does when they try to manage their own money.

Every average investor.

You are the average investor.

The average investor doesn't fair too well.

See >>1430153.

Stay poor.
>>
>>1430237
no its more than that.

im gonna wait till you humbly ask me to explain something to you that you don't know about.

because it would require me to type out a lot of stuff, and im not going to tell you how to do it if your gonna be an asshole cunt , ill just keep my
1000% return strategy to myself and let your portfolio creep along at 10% , cause your obviously very proud of that.
>>
>>1430224
>Spacial analysis

Good luck, playing around with some machine learning myself. Hope you're good at math.
>>
>>1430241
>humbly ask me to explain something to you that you don't know about
Please tell me, how do you get out of bed everyday knowing that your life is shit and will never change? Also, humbly, how does it feel to be a third-world poorfag with no hope of ever getting rich?

Since I'm happy and wealthy, I honestly don't know the answer to these questions.
>>
>>1430263
you're not wealthy.

you're just lazy .
>>
>>1430241
Does it involve begging mommy to invest your allowance into ETH?
>>
>>1430266
naw. just managing blue chip stocks like a group of bushes.

when one is flourishing. cut a few of the fruit,
and put it into the GREAT companies that are struggling AT the moment.
continually relocating the funds like that you will
EXTRAORDINARY growth.

keep asking me if you dont understand.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pruning
>>
File: Clipboard01.jpg (52KB, 838x437px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.jpg
52KB, 838x437px
>>1430265
>you're not wealthy
I've got more than you, and that's what matters. Now answer my questions, shitskin.
>>
>>1430273
thats nothing and you don't know how to do anything with it.

but if you are satisfied with that, and it helps you feel superior. then lets just leave it how it is ;)
>>
>>1430276
Well m8 rev up those hands because i sure am ready to hear about your strategy
>>
>>1430276
>thats nothing and you don't know how to do anything with it.
That's just my playing around money and my emergency fund. I'm not going to show you my real holdings. You have to earn that.

Now answer my questions, Pajeet. You said you would if I asked nicely. I have so many questions. How do you cope? How disappointed are your parents? Why haven't you killed yourself? I want to understand what life is like for someone like you.
>>
>>1430292

you aren't interested in increasing your holdings, u just wanna feel cool online. which is pretty pathetic.

>>1430287
are you willing to spend about 10 or 20 bucks on a stock market simulator so i can help you learn?

if not i can still teach you but it would be better 2 be hands on ...

this is an extremely accurate time lapse market simulator

in speculator they start you with 100k

in raider i start with 100 mil.
http://imgur.com/a/TgAK3
http://imgur.com/a/svUAn

if you are going to scoff because these results are on a simulator...but before you laugh 2 hard, try the sim yourself and see if you can replicate the results at least,
im very scientific.

if you are put off by any of that.
this advice is not for you.

let me know if i should continue or not.

let me know if i should continue or not.
>>
>>1430269
This is still just average investor advice. Even worse because it's very subjective.

The key here is if you are putting money into a GREAT company that's struggling, then they may not be a GREAT company after all. For every Apple there are 100 Pets.coms.

The only way to beat the standard ebb and flow of a market is to game it. This is what every Soros, Buffett, and institutional investor does. They buy a controlling interest in a company with inside knowledge of the company and it's potential position. Then they either gut it and sell off assets or they ride the stock bounce when the inside knowledge is socialized.
>>
>>1430328
http://imgur.com/a/AwG4m

im even running that sim again right now.

i like to get practice and hammer in the concepts.
>>
>>1430335
noooooooooooooooo.

thats wrong buddy.

you NEVER buy pet.com.

warren buffet CONSTANTLY advocates companies with moats.

if you dont understand the company to verify if its moated, you shouldn't EVERY buy it.

soo. thats a bad example.

first of all ... apple has infrastructure and global domination. so u can buy and sell it hopping in and out as it suits you without ever worrying it will go bankrupt
AS LONG AS YOU UNDERSTAND THE BUSINESS.

if you dont . warren or i would never advocate the investment.

if you dont understand how the company makes money and destroys competition, you are speculating
>>
>>1430328
I want to see the algorithm you're using to get results. I don't want a toolkit, I want the math.

If you can't provide that, all you're doing is increasing wealth through selling software.
>>
>>1430335
here is the perfect example of my lesson

http://imgur.com/a/19Ymh
i understand JP morgan and Wells fargo are both good american banks with ups and downs.

in this example . i would sell off maybe half of my jp morgan (pruning, still leaving room for it to grow ) but i would buy more wells fargo, ( its like a plant that needs more water to grow bigger, its not at its full potential , and im not afraid to go in lower than my initial price because i know its a good company .
do you follow me?
>>
>>1430328
>>1430337
>>1430347
>>>/vg/ is over there, kid. Let's talk about things that are real. Answer my questions.
>>
>>1430343
im not advocating the software, even tho its good to practice on .

the algorythm is in my brain. but i kinda explain it here.>>1430347

tell me if there is any part of it that doesn't make sense or i can expound upon.

i basically do that (strategic allocation) with ONLY blue chips anaylst buy reccomended stocks.

i dont do it all the time either. some companies are more risky than other inherently , you have to manage risk /reward potential .
>>
>>1430348
like i said. if you cant wrap your mind around the fact that this is an incredibly accurate simulator.

either try it ( there is a free demo)

or just leave the thread cause this advice isn't for you.

staying here just to argue and ridicule online is only a waste of your opportunity cost potential .
>>
>>1430347
http://imgur.com/a/oidQo

as you can see here, the wells fargo bid has eventually paid off,
and there is a deficit in DOW CHEMICAL
however , i dont have as much faith in dow chemicals ability to make money as i do the banks, so i wont put all my wells profits into dow, i will put a tiny bit, and seek other blue chip dip fluctuations.
>>
>>1430357
>the wells fargo bid has eventually paid off
Warren and I would have never made that trade.
>>
>>1430463
you know nothing of Buffet or his teachings .

https://www.thestreet.com/story/13629160/1/why-warren-buffett-wants-the-fed-s-ok-to-buy-more-wells-fargo-stock.html
>>
>putting actual effort into investing

meanwhile i can dump everything into an index fund, or even a sector targeted ETF or some other bullshit and let it sit forever and do something actually productive and meaningful with my life
>>
File: 167250117.jpg (802KB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
167250117.jpg
802KB, 3000x2250px
>>1430487
is that what you tell yourself,virgin?
>>
>>1430487
btw, i can manage your money for you , if you are so rich , and don't want to work.
I run a small garage hedge fund called "Shepherds Fund"

if you are interested i can give you the email .
>>
>>1430216
is that with dividends reinvested
>>
File: 1338028676227[1].jpg (49KB, 687x480px) Image search: [Google]
1338028676227[1].jpg
49KB, 687x480px
>>1430137

>work at algo prop
>take all earnings and put in wide moat securities trading at .75 or less DCF value via roth and 401
>??????
>profit
>>
>>1430585
you're going to profit in the market, if you didn't, my strategy wouldn't work.
what i'm basically advocating is index on steroids .
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.