[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need money to feel confident - the thread. Does money make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: s-l300.jpg (8KB, 300x204px) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
8KB, 300x204px
I need money to feel confident - the thread.

Does money make you feel secure in yourself, /biz/?
Do you feel anxious and scared out of your wits when your bank account is low on funds?

Well... we all know that feel, bro.
Get in here.
>>
>>1430028
>Well... we all know that feel, bro.
No we don't, speak for yourself
>>
>>1430028
I need to have insanely large amounts of capital or else my life is meaningless ;(

Once I get this website up and running I will impress girls by being an internet entrepreneur. There is this redheaded girl that works at Toys R Us, and after my website has 1,000 members I will talk to her and she will think I'm the shit. My girlfriend doesn't think I'm the shit. But this redheaded girl will. And I'll have sex with her hopefully. And then I wouldn't feel inadequate deep down inside. And then maybe I wouldn't feel this empty hole inside me.
>>
>>1430028

It's kinda wierd

When I was a jobless NEET who lived in a dormitory where I would be kicked out soon and had to ask my mother for money to pay the rent and I smoked the rest, I was pretty happy, but super fucking anxious and also depressed all the time

Now that I have things in order, own apartment, own car, earn good money, I have zero anxiety and ddepression, but I feel less happy.

But maybe that is just the responsibilities that pile up that make you more "serious".

Still, while I look very fondly back on my days in haze, I vastly prefer to have the money to do whatever the fuck I want, go on vacations abroad when I have vacations (European), fix my car if neccecary, buy food without worrying about the costs, etc etc etc

Money might not bring you happiness, but being poor is depressive as fuck.
>>
>>1430028
There is no money in the world that will buy back my childhood.

There are some things money can't buy because you have to create it first and then buy it.
>>
>>1430028

If you need money, then simply offer your best skill to other people. Dominate the local market. To find local clients I advice using this mobile marketplace platform. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=howOdIizvVo
>>
I need money for a hairtransplant. And I need hair for confidence
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.