[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why arent you inversting in/moving to argentina? >dirt cheap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Why arent you inversting in/moving to argentina?
>dirt cheap food (with 3usd you can eat fucking anywhere)
>you can rent for less than 300 usd
> minimum wage is $300 usd
>new president
>easier to import/export
>with 1500usd a month you are literally a god

Trust me , this is a new Argentina, it will be the next Latin American exponent
>>
I invested un Argentina can confirm
>>
>>1428913
Not very safe, and the economy isn't doing well. Also, good luck finding a relatively nice apartment for 300 USD.
>>
>>1428921
I live in a 300$ apartment, and is quite nice
>>
>>1428929
Which neighborhood? In BA?
Please don't say recoleta or palermo.
>>
no thanks, I don't really feel like getting kidnapped and murdered by the government
>>
one of my dreams is to get enough money from passive income/investments to be able to move to some cheap country and live like a king
>>
>>1428949
Boedo
>>
>>1428913
The Argentinian people still has that marxist "Bolivarianist" mentality like in most South American countries, eventually they will put another leftist demagogue in power again who will expropriate big foreign business and ruin the economy for a couple more decades.
>>
File: 1464559344909.png (629KB, 960x943px) Image search: [Google]
1464559344909.png
629KB, 960x943px
>>1429024
time to start up the helicopters
>>
Because its fucking Argentina. Do you just want to save money at any cost? Go homeless and eat at shelters. Who the fuck moves to a different country and severely downgrades their life to save money?
>>
>>1429041

>not wanting to do something different
>scared of change
>too much of a manlet for dat culo
>hasn't left the house in weeks
>welcome to chumpvegas: population you
>>
>>1428913
How easy is it to acquire citizenship? Burger here. Also soon I'll have EU citizenship if that makes a difference.
>>
>>1428913
Can I buy property in Argentina as a foreigner? What about citizenship? What are the taxes?
>>
>>1428913
You're not thinking this through.
>>
>>1428913
Better opportunities in Chile.
>>
>>1428913
>have to live in argentina

kys
>>
>>1428913
>>easier to import/export
This is BULLSHIT. I wanted to send my friend in Argentina some PC parts since he's poor and he told me not to because they have to pay outrageous fees for anything entering the country; even if they're gifts.
>>
>not telecommuting from kenya

baka senpai
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.