[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have you made it out alive from these shitty memes? always some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1y.png (36KB, 577x329px) Image search: [Google]
1y.png
36KB, 577x329px
have you made it out alive from these shitty memes?

always some boogeyman that (((they))) try to scare people with, and then the markets bounce right back up again
>>
>>1428857

If I shorted the market every time a meme said we have a crash, I'd be broke.
>>
>>1428857
hur ser din portfölj ut?
>>
File: portf.png (11KB, 414x217px) Image search: [Google]
portf.png
11KB, 414x217px
>>1429816
just nu biometri all-in :P
>>
>>1428857
s
>>
File: pls.png (43KB, 691x280px) Image search: [Google]
pls.png
43KB, 691x280px
>>1428857
teach me senpai
>>
>>1428857
I need a drop bcs I want to buy stocks though
>>
>>1430016
personally, i don't diversify for the sake of diversifying (but i would diversify if i found more stocks that i believe have great potential). i tend to only have a few different stocks at a time. this allows me to focus on individual companies and how they're doing on a day-to-day basis, and i can follow sector-specific news and such. i choose stocks that i'm familiar with and that i've read up on before buying them. i try to look for a good risk/reward ratio, like if the market puts a low price on a stock as if they think it's more risky than it actually is. i believe warren buffett said something about only investing in companies whose business models you can understand and believe in yourself.

i try not to sell a stock that i think is undervalued, unless i desperately need liquidity, maybe to put in a different stock. by not selling during dips, i lose some potential to make great trades (like if i were to sell at the top and buy at the bottom), but at the same time it would be risky for me to sell a stock that i still believe in from a fundamental point of view, since if the price goes back up again while i'm out i would lose money from buying it back at a higher price. i don't get too nervous during dips because i've read up on my stocks and i think they will most likely go back up again.

>>1430049
the us presidential election might be a good point of entry. i think trump has a chance of winning, and that if he wins it would probably cause a short-term meme effect in the market similar to brexit. markets might go down in the weeks leading up to the election as well, to price in the "risk" of trump winning.
>>
>>1430072
enjoy underperforming in the long term and getting wiped out once something bad unexpectedly happens.
>>
File: 1w.png (44KB, 576x725px) Image search: [Google]
1w.png
44KB, 576x725px
>>1430077
i appreciate your concern but i think the situation is under control :^)
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.